Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in USA
Author: Ceres (USA)
Published on: 31 May 2017...
Author: Mathilde Farine, Le Temps (Suisse)
La patronne suisse d’IKEA, Simona Scarpaleggia, s’était fixé l’objectif d’attendre la parité dans les postes de direction…[Le groupe Ikea] s’est aussi fixé l’objectif d’atteindre 50% de cadres féminins, de même que l’égalité salariale d’ici 2020…...
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Author: David Hudson, Gay Star Business (UK)
"Burberry and Inditex join global business coalition pushing for LGBTI rights", 26 Feb 2016...
Author: Becky Dempsey, GreenBiz
More than 700 sustainability executives are set to convene next month in Arizona to discuss the trends, tools and technologies needed to move their companies toward a more sustainable future, energized by the climate goals set last month by the Paris...
- Related in-depth areas: Mitigation
- Related companies: 21st Century Fox 3M Baxter International Best Buy Boeing Campbell Soup Dell Dow Chemical Facebook Gap Genentech General Motors Kimberly-Clark Land O'Lakes McDonald's McKinsey Ralph Lauren Sealed Air Siemens Sodexo Staples Starbucks Steelcase Target Tiffany VF Corp Walmart Walt Disney Waste Management
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores show improvement of measures taken by companies for LGBT workers
Open For Business is a coalition of global companies making the case that inclusive, diverse societies are better for business and better for economic growth. The purpose of the coalition is to promote a positive business and economic case for...
- Related stories: Report by a coalition of companies makes business case for LGBT inclusion
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Technology and human rights - advances by business
- Related companies: Accenture American Express AT&T Barclays Brunswick Burberry Google (part of Alphabet) IBM Inditex LinkedIn (part of Microsoft) MasterCard McKinsey Microsoft Standard Chartered Tesco Thomson Reuters Virgin America
Company support to women-owned supply chains crucial to promote economic growth, reduce inequality in global South, says analyst
Author: Maha Rafi Atal, SciDevNet
'Focus on private sector: female suppliers drive profits', 28 Jul 2015:…UN Global Compact and UN Women announced that 1,000 companies…have signed up to their Women’s empowerment principles…[which] require businesses to take steps to advance gender...
Author: Estadão Conteúdo/Paraná Online (Brazil)
“Apoio à causa gay tem 'abismo' entre múltis e brasileiras”, 29 de junho de 2015 ...Essa discussão...[sobre diversidade sexual]...nas organizações vai além da extensão de benefícios, como plano de saúde e seguro de vida, a casais homossexuais. Segundo...