Merck Sharp & Dohme (part of Merck)
Headquarters in USA
Author: Consumers International
Les principaux résultats: Transparence limitée en matière de signalement des informations relatives à la RSE...Il se peut que les nouvelles tactiques marketing ne soient pas dans l’intérêt des consommateurs...Des violations des règlements et codes RSE...
- Related stories: Consumers Intl. says 20 top drug companies' marketing practices mislead the public on drug safety
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories Almirall Prodesfarma AstraZeneca Bayer Boehringer Ingelheim Bristol-Myers Squibb Eli Lilly GlaxoSmithKline Johnson & Johnson Lundbeck Menarini Merck Merck Sharp & Dohme (part of Merck) Novartis Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Nycomed Orion Pfizer Roche Sanofi Schering-Plough Wyeth (part of Pfizer)
Author: Michael Williams, Caribbean Net News
The bottom-line of businesses will be affected if HIV/AIDS related stigma and issues in the workplace are not addressed immediately. This was the general consensus from the Jamaica Employers Federation (JEF) meeting staged in conjunction with the U.S...
Author: China Daily
Following the summit [Global Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS & Chinese Ministry of Health's Joint Summit on Business and HIV/AIDS, March 2005] an increasing number of companies are now acting to address the HIV/AIDS epidemic by leveraging their...
Commitments to Fight AIDS in China announced by 26 Companies of the Global Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS (GBC)
Author: Global Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS
In response to Chinese Vice Premier Madame Wu Yi’s call on Chinese and international companies to take action to stem the growing HIV/AIDS epidemic, the Global Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS (GBC) announces definite commitments by 26 companies to...
- Related in-depth areas: HIV/AIDS - an introduction
- Related companies: Anglo American Bayer BD (Becton, Dickinson) Booz Allen Hamilton BP Estée Lauder GlaxoSmithKline Johnson & Johnson Lafarge MAC Cosmetics (part of Estée Lauder) Merck Merck Sharp & Dohme (part of Merck) Pfizer Rio Tinto Shell Sohu.com Standard Chartered Total Unilever WPP
Author: UK Department for International Development (DFID)
The UK Government and the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies today committed to continue to work together to help increase access to essential medicines for the world’s poorest countries...The UK Government’s framework for good practice has been...
- Related stories: GlaxoSmithKline, AstraZeneca, Merck, Pfizer & other firms join UK govt. in committing to increased access to essential medicines for poorest countries, including via differential pricing
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories Amgen AstraZeneca Bristol-Myers Squibb Chiron Eli Lilly GlaxoSmithKline Janssen Pharmaceutica (part of Johnson & Johnson) Merck Merck Sharp & Dohme (part of Merck) Pfizer Procter & Gamble Schering-Plough Wyeth (part of Pfizer)
Author: China Daily
The price [of patented AIDS drugs made by foreign manufacturers] is beyond the reach of a huge majority of HIV-carriers and AIDS patients in China...It has been reported that the [Chinese] Ministry of Health is holding talks with companies such as GSK...
Author: Instituto Ethos
- Related stories: Instituto Ethos report: "Business Commitment to the Millennium Development Goals"
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories Accenture Accor Aché Laboratórios Farmacêuticos Alcatel (now Alcatel-Lucent) Alcoa Amanco (part of Mexichem) Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti Avon Banco Bradesco Banco do Brasil Bandeirante Energia BASF Bayer Boehringer Ingelheim Bristol-Myers Squibb British American Tobacco Bunge Cadbury Schweppes (now Cadbury) Companhia Siderúrgica de Tubarão (CST) Companhia Vale do Rio Doce (now Vale) Eastman Kodak Esso (part of ExxonMobil) ExxonMobil Ford GlaxoSmithKline HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM Merck Merck Sharp & Dohme (part of Merck) Microsoft Natura Nestlé Odebrecht PepsiCo Petrobras Pfizer Praxair Roche Royal Philips Electronics Sadia Schering-Plough Seara Alimentos Shell Siemens Souza Cruz (part of British American Tobacco) Telecom Italia Telefónica Tim Maxitel (part of Telecom Italia) Unilever White Martins Gases Industriais (part of Praxair)
Author: Emilio Guerra Díaz, Centro Mexicano para la Filantropía (Cemefi)
...el Centro Mexicano para la Filantropía y la Alianza por la Responsabilidad Social Empresarial (AliaRSE) entregó por 3er año consecutivo el "Reconocimiento a las Mejores Prácticas de Responsabilidad Social Empresarial". Diez empresas que operan en...