Mercy Investment Services
Headquarters in USA
USA: 600+ investors & companies call on Trump administration to take action on climate change & low-carbon economy
Author: Daniel Brooksbank, Responsible Investor (UK)
“Top US investors and companies unite to promote low carbon future ahead of Trump inauguration”, 10 January 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Mitigation Responsible public policy Technology and human rights - advances by business USA: Trump administration actions on business & human rights
- Related companies: adidas Adobe Systems Advanced Micro Devices Allianz Boston Common Asset Mgmt. DuPont Gap General Mills Hilton HP (Hewlett-Packard) Intel Johnson & Johnson Kellogg Levi Strauss Mars Mercy Investment Services Mondelēz International Monsanto Nike PG&E Staples Starbucks Unilever
Author: ClickGreen (UK)
“Leading investors call on FTSE100 companies to quit climate lobbying groups”, 2 Sept 2015...
Author: Octavia Blanco, CNN Money (USA)
“The activist nun reforming profit-prisons,” 28 Mar 2015...
Investors Praise Bristol Myers Squibb for Boosting Access to Life-Saving AIDS Drugs Via Medicines Patent Pool
Author: Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility (USA)
Licensing agreement reached for generic production of...Atazanavir shows leadership and innovation in delivering HIV/AIDS medicines where they are most needed. Members of the Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility (ICCR) today applaud Bristol...
Author: Member companies of Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility, UNPRI, US SIF & others
[Signatories include American Baptist Home Mission Societies, Aquinas Associates, ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal), Batirente, Better World Investments, Boston Common Asset Management, Bradglade Ltd, Calvert Investments, Catholic Health East, Christian...
Author: Conflict Risk Network, International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Calvert Investments, Domini Social Investments, Boston Common Asset Management, Trillium Asset Management, Newground Social Investment, The Sustainability Group of Loring, Wolcott & Coolidge, Investors Against Genocide, Mercy Investment Services Inc., Lighthouse Hospice, Sisters of St. Francis of Philadelphia
Burma will remain a volatile area for business investment if the Obama Administration broadly relaxes U.S. sanctions, according to a dozen investors collectively managing more than $115 billion in assets. In a letter to President Obama, the investors...
- Related stories: Investors urge US govt. to take cautious approach to lifting Burma sanctions
- Related companies: Mercy Investment Services
Author: Gale Courey Toensing, Indian Country Today [USA]
The movement to persuade the federal government to endorse the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples…has grown beyond American Indian and religious communities to the financial world. Calvert Investments…and a coalition of...
- Related companies: Boston Common Asset Mgmt.