Ratings & indexes
Explore categories within this category
- Top 50 Companies for Diversity (USA)
- Workplace Equality Index (UK)
- Ratings & indexes: General
- HRC Corporate Equality Index (USA)
- FTSE4Good Ibex (Spain)
- Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes
- Best Companies for Minorities (USA)
- Corporate Responsibility Index (UK)
- 100 Best Corporate Citizens (USA)
Related stories and components
Author: Romane Ganneval, La Croix
« Les entreprises évaluées sur leur usage de l'intelligence artificielle », 22 septembre 2019....
Author: Financial Times
Kraft Heinz, the food and drinks company, and fashion businesses Macy’s, Hermès and Prada have been criticised for a lack of transparency on human rights issues in their supply chain after failing to engage with a government and investor-backed group.....
- Related stories: Corporate Human Rights Benchmark launches 2018 Progress Report
- Related companies: Hermès Kraft Heinz Macy's Prada
"It’s going to take more than 200 years to close the workplace equality gap. Here’s why it’s getting worse". 3 November 2017...