Modern Slavery Act and anti-human trafficking Toolkit
Author: CLT envirolaw, Published on: 5 January 2016
- take steps to comply with section 54 of the Modern Day Slavery Act 2015
- tackle human trafficking and slavery in their supply chains.
The toolkit will help organisations:
- determine their compliance status
- prepare the statement
- prepare a human rights and anti slavery policy
- understand how to include tackling modern day slavery as part of the organisations wider risk management strategy
- identify who to include in the process
- refer to a human rights due diligence checklist to include in a due diligence process
Who this tool is aimed at?
We recognise that there are a number of professionals in an organisation that play an important role in managing risk, compliance and sourcing elements.
- Compliance officers and company secretaries
- General counsel
- CEOs and the board
- Procurement professionals
- Human resources managers
- Company secretary’s
- Marketing and operational team heads