Headquarters in USA
Mondelēz International was part of Kraft Foods until October 2012; for items about the company prior to that date, see the Kraft Foods section of our site.
Response rate: 100%
(click here for an explanation)
Many companies in high-risk sectors aren’t addressing slavery risks in UK Modern Slavery Act statements, report says
Author: CORE (UK)
This report aims to provide a snapshot of if and how  companies are including information in their Slavery and Human Trafficking Statements on the risks of modern slavery in their supply chains and operations. [It focuses] on companies sourcing raw...
- Related stories: Many companies in high-risk sectors aren’t addressing slavery risks in UK Modern Slavery Act statements, report says
- Related companies: Airbnb Aldi Süd Alliance Boots (part of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) Arsenal FC Barratt Developments Bellway Homes Berkeley Group Boots (now Alliance Boots) Bovis Homes Cartier (part of Richemont) Chelsea FC Colgate-Palmolive Dior (part of LVMH) Estée Lauder Ferrero Foot Locker Fortnum & Mason G4S Goldsmiths Hershey Hilton Hyatt InterContinental Hotels Interserve Kellogg Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR) L'Oreal Lidl Lindt & Sprüngli Liverpool Football Club LVMH Manchester City FC Manchester United FC Marriott Mars Matalan Mitie Mondelēz International Nestlé Pandora Group Procter & Gamble Reckitt Benckiser Revlon Richemont Serco Signet Jewelers Sodexo Sports Direct Tata Group Tata Tea (part of Tata Group) Taylors of Harrogate (part of Bettys & Taylors Group) Tetley (part of Tata Tea) Tiffany Typhoo Unilever Unite Students
Consumer Goods Forum releases new booklet highlighting positive actions of businesses tackling forced labour in global supply chains
Author: Consumer Goods Forum
The Consumer Goods Forum (CGF) has...published the 2nd edition of its Business Actions Against Forced Labour booklet, highlighting the positive actions of CGF members as they tackle forced labour in their global supply chains. [Members of The Consumer...
Food and beverage companies face the risk of forced labor in countries where they obtain sugarcane but most fall short in efforts to tackle the problem that threatens millions of workers, according to a study [by KnowTheChain (KTC)]...Sugarcane...can...
KnowTheChain case study: How food and beverage companies tackle forced labour risks in sugar supply chains
This case study assesses how a sample of 10 chocolate and confectionary manufacturers, beverage companies, and sugar producers address forced labour risks in their sugarcane supply chains....
Agricultural commodity issues represent fundamental constraints on supply chain security and consumer acceptability in the context of growing demand...Engage the Chain overviews the environmental and social risks and impacts of 8 commonly sourced agri...
- Related companies: Archer Daniels Midland Bunge Campbell Soup Coca-Cola Costco Darden Restaurants Dean Foods Dr Pepper Snapple Group General Mills Hershey Hormel International Paper Kellogg Kraft Heinz McDonald's Molson Coors Mondelēz International PepsiCo Pilgrim's (part of JBS) Reckitt Benckiser SJM Starbucks Tyson Walmart Wendy's WestRock YUM!
Author: Leon Kaye, Triple Pundit
In a country as diverse as India, one would think that showcasing a human rights issue could land a company in a social media minefield. But Vicks scored praise for its touching story of a transgender mother and the child she raised as her own.....
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: Mondelēz International PepsiCo Procter & Gamble Starbucks