Headquarters in United Kingdom
Author: Hazards [Trade Unions Congress magazine]
Britain's safety laws need improving to protect lives. At the moment they can't even protect the jobs of people raising safety concerns. [refers to Costain, Connex (part of Veolia Environnement), South West Trains (part of Stagecoach Group), Midland...
Author: Observer [UK]
…In this week's Good Companies Guide, compiled with research from Co-operative Investments, we identify the best 20 firms in the FTSE 350 index, assessed on a range of social, environmental and corporate governance criteria…Best 20 firms in FTSE 350 ...
Author: Drive Up Standards
For the purposes of this submission we focus…on the overseas activities of UK-based transport multinational National Express Group…Our experience of this company, especially in North America, provides a picture of a business that continually practices...
National Express did not respond to: Submission by Drive Up Standards to UK Parliament Joint Committee inquiry on business & human rights alleges labour & human rights abuses by National Express.
- Related in-depth areas: UK Joint Committee on Human Rights - Inquiry on business & human rights
- This is a non response from the following companies: National Express
Author: TwentyFifty, commissioned by UK Govt. Ministry of Justice, Department of Health
..The Private Sector and Human Rights scoping study was commissioned by the Ministry of Justice and the Department of Health, to provide an insight into how businesses understand human rights and to establish a dialogue with the UK private sector on...
- Related stories: Notes of Nov 2009 feedback event on UK Govt. study into business & human rights in UK TwentyFifty launches report on how companies understand & tackle human rights issues in the UK
- Related companies: ASDA (part of Walmart) Atos (formerly Atos Origin) BAE Systems Barclays BT BUPA E.ON Kalyx KPMG ManpowerGroup National Express National Grid Pentland Group Serco Sodexo Thames Water (part of RWE) Vodafone
Author: Unite & Teamsters
A new report…highlights serious flaws in the National Express Group’s human rights policy. The report, ‘National Express Group’s Diminution of Labor Rights in the U.S,’ starkly concludes that the company’s policy enables it to continue anti-union...
Author: National Express
The Logan Report is based on the erroneous premise that "NEG's WRP fails to incorporate a single universal labor rights standard.” That is factually incorrect and a complete mischaracterisation of the policy. NEG's Workplace Rights Policy is taken...
- Related stories: New report "highlights serious flaws in National Express Group’s human rights policy", say unions
- This is a response from the following companies: National Express
[PDF] Please vote AGAINST Resolution 1 – The Director’s Annual Report and Accounts at National Express AGM on 9 May 2013
Author: Local Authority Pension Fund Forum; IBT (Intl. Brotherhood of Teamsters) General Fund; UNITE the Union (OSSF and UASPS Funds)
As fellow shareholders of National Express Group...we the undersigned investors are calling for a vote AGAINST Resolution 1 –The Director’s Annual Report and Accounts at the Annual General Meeting to be held on 9 May 2013 to signal the need for...
- Related stories: Union pension funds urge other shareholders to vote against annual report & accounts at National Express annual meeting on 9 May over labour rights concerns at US subsidiaries.
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on freedom of association USA
- Related companies: National Express