Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Switzerland
In 2017, CHRB launched the first Corporate Human Rights Benchmark, a landmark assessment of the largest public companies in the agricultural products, apparel and extractives industries. In 2018, CHRB will be releasing the follow up benchmark and...
- Related stories: Corporate Human Rights Benchmark launches 2018 Progress Report
- Related companies: adidas AEON Ahold Delhaize Anadarko Anglo American Anheuser-Busch InBev Associated British Foods BHP Billiton BRF Canadian Natural Resources Carrefour Chevron China Petroleum & Chemical (see Sinopec) CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Coal India (CIL) Coca-Cola Compass Group ConocoPhillips Costco Danone Devon Energy Diageo Ecopetrol EOG Resources ExxonMobil Falabella Fast Retailing Freeport-McMoRan Gap Gazprom General Mills Glencore Goldcorp Grupo México Hanesbrands Heilan Home Heinz (now Kraft Heinz) Hennes & Mauritz (see H&M) Hermes Hershey Inditex Kellogg Kering Kohl's Kroger L Brands, Inc. Lukoil LVMH Macy's Marathon Petroleum Marks & Spencer McDonald's Monster Beverage Corporation Nestlé Next Nike Nordstrom Norilsk Nickel Occidental Petroleum Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (see ONGC) PepsiCo Petrobras PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Phillips 66 Prada PTT Repsol Rio Tinto Rosneft Ross Stores Royal Dutch / Shell (see Shell) Sasol Shoprite Starbucks Statoil Suncor Surgutneftegas Sysco Tapestry (Formerly Coach) Target Tesco TJX Total Under Armour Unilever Vale Valero Energy VF Corp Woolworths Group YUM!
Author: Public Eye
Der Versuch von Regierungen und Industrie, mit technischen Ansätzen politische Probleme wie die in der Kakao-Produktion allgegenwärtige Armutsfalle oder Kinderarbeit zu beseitigen, bringt kaum Verbesserungen: Dies zeigt der Kakaobarometer 2018, den...
- Related stories: Menschenrechte im Kakaosektor: Herausforderungen & Potenziale für fortschrittliche Unternehmenspraxis
- Related companies: Lindt & Sprüngli Nestlé
Author: Marina Fabre, Novethic (France) (copyright: www.novethic.fr)
« Nestlé Waters accusé d'épuiser la nappe phréatique de Vittel », 29 mars 2018...
- Related companies: Nestlé
Cambodian farmers file lawsuit in Thailand against sugar producer Mitr Phol over alleged land grabbing
Fair Labor Association reports pregnancy discrimination and deportation of migrant women workers in Asia
Author: Anuradha Nagaraj, Thomson Reuters Foundation
"Pregnant migrant workers in Asia face discrimination, deportation-report," 26 March 2018...
USA: Companies pull advertisements from Fox News television host Laura Ingraham's program after she insulted Parkland school shooting survivor
Author: Kevin Breuninger, CNBC
"Advertisers - including TripAdvisor, Nestle, Wayfair and Hulu - are dumping Laura Ingraham after she slammed Parkland survivor," 29 March 2018...
Commentary: Businesses must put human rights at center of efforts to achieve Sustainable Development Goals
Author: Christen Dobson & Phil Bloomer, UNA-UK
"A new bottom line", 19 Mar 2018...
Author: Movimento dos Atingidos por Barragens-MAB (Brazil)
"Convocatória – Jornada de Lutas de Março-Em luta por Soberania, Democracia e Direitos das Populações Atingidas por Barragens! Água é um direito, não mercadoria!"Março é um mês especial para as populações atingidas por barragens. Desde o primeiro...
Author: Tina Bellon, Reuters (UK)
Swiss food and drink conglomerate Nestle has been hit with a proposed class action lawsuit by a Massachusetts resident, claiming the company is engaging in deceptive marketing by hiding the fact that its chocolate supply chain involves child and slave...
- Related stories: USA: Class action suit filed against Nestlé for allegedly failing to inform customers of child labor in supply chain
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Nestlé