Headquarters in USA
Author: Red de Solidaridad de la Maquila
"Compañías y Marcas: puntos de presión con compañías internacionales de confecciones", agosto de 2019...
- Related companies: Abercrombie & Fitch adidas Amazon.com American Eagle Outfitters C&A Carhartt Carter's Columbia Sportswear Disney (see Walt Disney) Fanatics Fruit of the Loom (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Gap Gildan Activewear Guess Hanesbrands Inditex Jockey Juicy Couture (part of Authentic Brands Group) Kohl's Kontoor Brands Lacoste (part of Devanlay) Levi Strauss Lululemon Athletica Mountain Equipment Co-op New Balance Nike Patagonia Puma PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Ralph Lauren Sanmar Sears Soffe (part of Delta Apparel) Target Under Armour VF Corp Walmart
'Menschenrechte: Modemarken appellieren an Regierung in Kambodscha', 7 May 2019...
Cambodia: 20 major brands sourcing from Cambodia send a joint letter to PM to express their concerns about labor and human rights
Author: Fair Labor Association
"20 companies sourcing from Cambodia express concerns about labor and human rights", 2 May 2019...
- Related stories: Cambodia: Leading brands suggest labour reforms to the govt. after meeting on labour rights issues
- Related companies: adidas Callaway Golf Canadian Tire Esprit Fruit of the Loom (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Gap HEMA KiK Levi Strauss Mountain Equipment Co-op New Balance Nike O'Neill Odlo International PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Under Armour Vaude VF Corp W. L. Gore & Associates WE Fashion
Australia: Ethical Fashion Report grades 130 companies based on efforts to mitigate forced labour, child labour & exploitation in supply chains
Baptist World Aid Australia has released its 2019 Ethical Fashion Report, which sheds light on what the industry and individual companies are doing to address forced labour, child labour and exploitation....
Author: International Labor Rights Forum
"Future of Fashion: Worker-Led Strategies", 13 February 2019...
Author: Fair Labor Association (USA)
"Leading apparel and footwear brands meet with government to express concerns about worker rights", Oct 23, 2018...
- Related stories: Cambodia: Leading brands suggest labour reforms to the govt. after the meeting about issues surrounding labour and worker rights
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on freedom of association Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: adidas New Balance Nike Puma Under Armour
Image via World Bank Photo Collection on Flickr, licensed under (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0)...
Nicaragua: Main multinationals call for govt. to respect rule of law and guarantee freedom of assembly & expression
Author: Maynor Salazar, Confidencial (Nicaragua)
"Nicaragua’s Free Trade Zone Multinationals Ask Ortega to End Repression", 1 Jul 2018...
Suppliers evaluate textile companies' responsible purchasing practices in Better Buying Purchasing Practices Index Report
Author: Better Buying
Better Buying Index Report Spring 2018, 22 May 2018...
- Related companies: 360 Sweater Company Abercrombie & Fitch American Eagle Outfitters Benetton Bonmarché (part of Sun Capital Partners) Burberry C&A Canada Pooch Cato Charles Tyrwhitt Shirts Children's Place Debenhams Destination Maternity Dimensions (part of Tailored Brands) Edinburgh Woollen Mill Fashion Pool GmbH Fenix Group Gap Giorgio Armani Hakro Hanes (part of Hanesbrands) Helly Hansen Hobbs House of Fraser Inditex J. Crew J.C. Penney JP Boden & Co Karen Millen Kate Spade & Company Kohl's L.L.Bean Levi Strauss Macy's Mammut Sports Group Mark's/L'Équipeur Work Wearhouse (part of Canadian Tire) Masai Clothing Company Mountain Equipment Co-op New Balance No Ordinary Designer Label (part of Ted Baker) Nordstrom Peek & Cloppenburg/Van Graaf Pretty Green PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Ralph Lauren Rapha Racing Reiss Sainsbury's Sportsgirl Strategic Partners Sugartown Worldwide (Lilly Pulitzer) Talbots Target Tesco The White Company Tommy Bahama Group Uber A/S Urban Outfitters VF Corp W. L. Gore & Associates Walmart Whistles White Stuff