Nikuv International Projects
Headquarters in Israel & Occupied Palestinian Territories
Author: Compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
Welcome to our fifth PMSC Bulletin. To assist those interested in private military & security companies (PMSCs) and their impacts on human rights, we publish this bulletin semi-annually to highlight key developments reported by NGOs, governments,...
- Related stories: Abu Ghraib lawsuits against CACI, Titan (now L-3) Blackwater USA lawsuit (re 16 Sep 2007 Baghdad incident) KBR lawsuit (re human trafficking in Iraq) Show moreShow less
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News Latest news on conflict & peace PMSC Bulletin
- Related companies: AlliedBarton (part of Blackstone) BAE Systems Blackstone Blackwater CACI Endiama (Empresa Nacional de Diamantes de Angola) G4S Grupo Eulen ITM Mining KBR Nikuv International Projects Sociedade Mineira do Cuango (joint venture ITM Mining, Endiama & Lumanhe) Teleservice
Nikuv International Projects did not respond to: Nikuv Intl. Projects, company managing voter lists & election results, accused of rigging vote to re-elect Mugabe.
- Related stories: Zimbabwe: Nikuv Intl. Projects, company managing voter lists & election results, accused of rigging vote to re-elect Mugabe, incumbent President with record of human rights abuses
- This is a non response from the following companies: Nikuv International Projects
Author: Zimbabwe Independent
[Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited Nikuv International Projects to respond. The company did not respond.] Election rigging allegations involving Nikuv International Projects (NIP), a[n]… Israeli security company…deepened this week...