Headquarters in USA
Amnesty International report finds arms companies failing to address human rights risks; incl. co comments
The defence sector plays an important yet often overlooked role in the supply of military goods and services to countries involved in committing human rights violations, argues Amnesty International. For their report "Outsourcing Responsibilty", the...
Nearly 200 CEOs say their companies are committed to delivering value to all stakeholders, not just shareholders
On August 19, 2019, the Business Roundtable (BRT), a lobbying group composed of leading CEOs in the US, released an updated Statement on the Purpose of a Corporation. This statement expresses a fundamental commitment to all stakeholders, including...
Author: Arnaud Dumas et Béatrice Héraud, Novethic (France) (copyright: www.novethic.fr)
« Assemblées générales 2019 : les douze résolutions qu'il ne fallait pas louper », 3 juin 2019...
Shareholders to question Northrop Grumman over human rights implications of its surveillance technology & risks to democratic freedoms
"Northrop Grumman shareholders demand rights report over DHS biometric database contract", May 9 2019...
- Related companies: Northrop Grumman
USA: Investors file resolutions with companies at risk for human rights violations due to govt. contracts related to immigration
In December 2018, investor members of the Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility launched a corporate campaign focused on a group of six companies across the private prison, e-commerce, banking and defense sectors, deemed at risk for human...
Author: Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman has a strong human rights policy and we will be addressing the shareholder proposal directly.
- Related stories: USA: Investors file resolutions with companies at risk for human rights violations due to govt. contracts related to immigration
- This is a response from the following companies: Northrop Grumman
In July 2017, War on Want (WoW) published a report claiming that UK-based banks and investment companies are complicit in Israeli war crimes against Palestinians. The financial institutions cited in the report have allegedly invested in defence...
Busines & Human Rights Resource Centre invited Northrop Grumman to respond to the allegations raised by War on Want. Northrop Grumman did not respond.
- Related stories: NGO: British financial institutions complicit in Israeli war crimes
- This is a non response from the following companies: Northrop Grumman
Author: Vigeo Eiris
Vigeo Eiris reviews the level of female representation at Board and Executive levels for almost 4,000 listed companies worldwide......
- Related companies: Assicurazioni Generali Avon Dior (part of LVMH) Fortescue Metals Group Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) L'Oreal Länsförsäkringar Macy's Michael Kors (part of Capri Holdings) Next Nordstrom Norsk Hydro (Hydro) Northrop Grumman SBM Offshore TGS-Nopec Unilever Vigeo Eiris Wolters Kluwer Woolworths Group Australia