Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group)
Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Denmark
Author: Novo Nordisk
We support a mandatory reporting mechanism for European companies that manufacture or contract to manufacture products containing 3TG necessary to product functionality or manufacture. The reporting mechanism should mirror the US Securities and...
- Related stories: Companies speak out in support of a mandatory EU responsible mineral sourcing scheme
- This is a response from the following companies: Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group)
Author: GreenBiz (USA)
"Novo Nordisk: Our take on the Sustainable Development Goals", 6 Oct 2015...
- Related stories: Post-2015 Development Agenda - the business & human rights dimension
- Related companies: Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group)
Author: Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk has made a donation of 1 million Danish kroner to the Danish Red Cross’ relief work in connection with the refugee crisis in Syria....
- Related stories: How are companies responding to the refugee crisis in Europe?
- Related companies: Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group)
Author: Tim Smedley, Guardian (UK)
"Big pharma attempts to cast off bad reputation by targeting the poor", 25 June 2015...
Author: UN Working Group on business & human rights
"Report of the Working Group on the issue of human rights and transnational corporations and other business enterprises"...
Author: Mark Hodge, Global Business Initiative on Human Rights
On June 1st, Ed Potter, Director of Global Workplace Rights at The Coca-Cola Company retires. In order to mark the occasion of Ed's retirement, a number of business leaders wanted to express their appreciation for his contribution to the agenda and to...
- Related stories: Reactions to the retirement of Ed Potter, Director of Global Workplace Rights at Coca-Cola
- Related in-depth areas: Food & beverage Latest news on UNGPs
- Related companies: ABB General Electric HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM Kimberly-Clark Lenovo Levi Strauss Microsoft Motorola Mobility (part of Lenovo) Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Shell Total Unilever Walt Disney
Improving maternal health and access to contraceptives: Pharmaceutical companies’ contribution to MDG 5
Author: Access to Medicine Foundation
Pharmaceutical companies operationalise commitments to MDG 5 with a variety of initiatives. Ten of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies are taking some action to improve access to maternal health and family planning, by making public...
Author: Global Business Initiative on Human Rights; Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
"Respect In Practice: United Nations Third Annual Forum on Business and Human Rights: 1-3 December 2014", 25 Mar 2015...
Author: Global Business Initiative on Human Rights
"Understanding and Implementing Respect for Human Rights in a Business Context: A Conference for Business Leaders", 6 Nov 2014...
- Related stories: Indonesia: Report on business leader meetings on human rights
- Related companies: adidas APRIL (Asia Pacific Resources International Limited) Asia Pulp & Paper (part of Sinar Mas) Bank Negara Indonesia BASF Chevron General Electric HP (Hewlett-Packard) Motorola Mobility (part of Lenovo) Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Sampoerna Shell Sime Darby Sinar Mas Group Total
Author: Access to Medicines Index
- Related stories: 2014 Access to Medicines Index released - GSK, Novo Nordisk at top
- Related companies: AbbVie AstraZeneca Bayer Boehringer Ingelheim Bristol-Myers Squibb Daiichi Sankyo Eisai Eli Lilly Gilead Sciences GlaxoSmithKline Johnson & Johnson Merck Novartis Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Pfizer Roche Sanofi-Aventis Takeda Pharmaceutical