Orion Security (Honduras)
Headquarters in Honduras
No website found for Orion Security
Author: Annie Bird, Rights Action
[Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited Minerales Victoria (part of DESA), Sinohydro, Orion Security to respond. Orion Security, did not respond. DESA, Sinohydro indicated that they will respond - we will indicate the week of 18 Nov...
Orion Security (Honduras) did not respond to: Agua Zarca dam construction leads to violence & intimidation against Lenca indigenous communities, NGO says.
- Related stories: Honduras: Agua Zarca dam construction leads to violence & intimidation against Lenca indigenous communities, NGO says
- This is a non response from the following companies: Orion Security (Honduras)
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
In relation to reported negative human rights impacts by PMSCs, some continue to occur in areas of conflict or weak governance such as Afghanistan, Iraq and Somalia, but we have seen a rising of reports alleging abuses in other regions, especially in...
- Related stories: Blackwater USA lawsuit (re 16 Sep 2007 Baghdad incident) KBR lawsuits (re alleged rapes in Iraq)
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News Latest news on conflict & peace Latest News on Pacific Business & Human Rights
- Related companies: Askar Security Services Blackwater Delta Protection Dinant G4S Hi Tan Security InfraVest (part of VWind) KBR Olive Group Orion Security (Honduras) Prosegur Serco UPS VWind