Headquarters in Finland
93 companies sign letter committing to address environmental & societal challenges of climate change
Author: Paul Polman, Unilever & John Bryant, Kellogg Company (on behalf of 93 company signatories)
"The Case for Business Action on Climate Change", 24 Sep 2015...
- Related stories: Post-2015 Development Agenda - the business & human rights dimension
- Related in-depth areas: Mitigation Responsible public policy
- Related companies: Arcadis Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu DuPont EDP (Energias de Portugal) International Flavors & Fragrances Kellogg Monsanto Nestlé Novozymes NRG Energy Pöyry Group Procter & Gamble Siemens Sonae Titan Cement Unilever
Author: Pöyry Group
[T]he complainants are strongly opposing the construction of any hydro power schemes in the Mekong river and have, therefore, chosen to include in their complaint a lot of selected, guessed and unprofessional details to support their view. The...
- Related stories: Finnish natl. contact point says Pöyry Oyj did not violate OECD Guidelines in evaluating Xayaburi dam's environmental & human rights impacts in Laos Siemenpuu Foundation says Pöyry Group helping build Xayaburi Dam in Laos, with "devastating environmental & social impacts", in submission to OECD National Contact Point in Finland.
- This is a response from the following companies: Pöyry Group