Headquarters in Japan
The Panasonic brand is owned by Panasonic Corp., which was known as Matsushita Electric Industrial until October 2008.
Panasonic strongly supports the Olympic and Paralympic Movement ideal of promoting a peaceful society and the preservation of human dignity through sports. In our business activities, we aim to treat all our stakeholders with the maximum degree of...
- Related stories: Brazil: Concerns around restrictions on freedom of expression during the Olympics, sponsors comment
- This is a response from the following companies: Panasonic
Author: Dr. Ariel Meyerstein, United States Council for International Business, in ethiXbase
“Whitepaper: Responsible Business Conduct: Understanding Human Rights Due Diligence”, July 2016...
The Japanese company Panasonic has announced that it will recognize same-sex partnerships as marriages for the purposes of company benefits. [English summary of Japanese article, produced by the Business & Human Rights Resource Centre]
Corporate Information Transparency Index (CITI) ranks 100 brands on environmental supply chain performance in China
On October 22, 2015, the Corporate Information Transparency Index (CITI) released its ranking of 100 brands on their environmental supply chain performance in China.
Author: Inter Press Service
"UN taps private sector to fund development, advocate social causes", 6 Aug 2015...
Author: US Chamber of Commerce Foundation
Companies are mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and resources to assist with the recovery efforts following the earthquake in Nepal. Businesses have pledged $26.8 million in cash and additional in kind contributions in support of relief and...
- Related stories: Nepal: Companies respond to earthquake, aid rescue mission & rehabilitation efforts
- Related companies: 3M Abbott Laboratories American Express Amgen Apple Aramark AT&T AXA Bank of Montreal BASF Bharti Airtel BJ Services Bristol-Myers Squibb Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Canon Cisco Systems Clorox Coca-Cola Columbia Sportswear Deutsche Telekom DHL (part of Deutsche Post) Diageo DSM eBay Facebook Fast Retailing FedEx Ford Gap General Motors Google H&M Henry Schein Honda Hudson's Bay IKEA Inditex ITC JPMorgan Chase Kellogg Kingfisher Kohl's Marsh & McLennan Metlife Microsoft Mitsubishi Group National Bank of Canada New York Life Panasonic PepsiCo Procter & Gamble Qualcomm Royal Bank of Canada SAP Sealed Air Sears Shaw Communications Square Group Starbucks Sun Life Financial T-Mobile (part of Deutsche Telekom) Tata Group Time Warner Toronto-Dominion Bank Toyota Uber UPS Verizon Visa Group Vodafone Walmart Walt Disney Yahoo!
English translation approved by Panasonic. The original Japanese response can be downloaded below....
- Related companies: Panasonic