Peacebuilding & conflict prevention
- Conflict & Peace Portal
- Conflict & Peace section on our UN Guiding Principles Portal
- Security issues & conflict zones
- News & reports, international standards, introductory material
- "The Business of Peace – The private sector as a partner in conflict prevention and resolution"
- Author and date: Intl. Business Leaders Forum, 2000
- "Local Business, Local Peace: The Peacebuilding Potential of the Domestic Private Sector"
- Author: International Alert
Related stories and components
Summary of conference hosted by Hague Institute for Global Justice & SPARK on role of private sector in development & peace
Author: Hague Institute for Global Justice
On 2 September 2014, The Hague Institute for Global Justice hosted The Hague Conference on Business and Human Security, in collaboration with SPARK...The conference brought together the private sector, think tanks, NGOs involved in entrepreneurship...