Pinnacle West Capital
Headquarters in USA
Author: Mark Belanger, Jon Franklin, Andrew Moschetti and Maya Sultan of F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business, Babson College [USA], and Walden Asset Management
The objective of this report is to add evidence to the case that Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) makes good business sense. The evidence provided is in the form of quotations from the leaders of today’s global business community. [statements on...
- Related companies: adidas Alcoa Allstate American Airlines Bank of America Baxter International BP Bristol-Myers Squibb Cisco Systems Coca-Cola Daikin Dell Dow Chemical DuPont Eastman Kodak EMC Entergy Exelon Ford Gap General Electric General Motors GlaxoSmithKline Hammerson HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM International Paper Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Merck Microsoft Nike Office Depot PepsiCo Pfizer Pinnacle West Capital PPL Procter & Gamble RadioShack Raytheon Reebok (part of adidas) Sara Lee Sunoco (part of Energy Transfer Partners) Swiss Re Target Time Warner Unisys Whole Foods Market Xerox
[DOC] Dirty Kilowatts: America's 50 dirtiest power plants emit up to 20 times more pollution than plants with state-of-art controls [USA]
Author: Environmental Integrity Project
New Report Exposes Worst Plants on Sulfur Dioxide, Mercury, Nitrogen Oxide, CO2 Pollution; Needless Pollution Linked to 20,000 Premature Deaths, Fetal Damage and Global Warming [refers to companies owning the most polluting plants: Alcoa, Louisville...
- Related stories: USA: Companies owning the most polluting power plants include Alcoa, Reliant, Southern Company, American Electric Power, TXU
- Related companies: Alcoa Allegheny Energy American Electric Power Arizona Public Service Company (part of Pinnacle West Capital) E.ON Louisville Gas & Electric (part of E.ON) Minnkota Power Cooperative Northern States Power (part of Xcel Energy) Pinnacle West Capital Reliant Energy Southern Company TXU Xcel Energy
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
On 26 February 2008 Kivalina, a Native Alaskan village of approximately 390 Inupiat residents, launched a federal lawsuit in California aimed at oil, coal and power companies. The plaintiffs argue that the defendants’ contribution to global warming...
- Related stories: Kivalina lawsuit (re global warming)
- Related companies: AES American Electric Power Berkshire Hathaway BP Chevron Cinergy (now Duke Energy) ConocoPhillips DTE Energy Duke Energy Edison International ExxonMobil MidAmerican Energy (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Mirant (part of NRG Energy) NRG Energy Peabody Energy Pinnacle West Capital Reliant Energy Shell Southern Company Xcel Energy