European Coalition for Corporate Justice (ECCJ)
- Location: Brussels
- Salary: 800 € / month
- Contract Type: mid-September 2016 – mid-March 2017 (6 months, possible 3 month extension)
- Closing Date: 27/07/2016
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our small team in Brussels as a policy intern and contribute to our advocacy and coalition development work. The internship’s duration is 6 months, with a possible 2-3 month extension. This is a great opportunity to experience working with EU institutions, and connect with our members and partners from across Europe.
The ECCJ intern will be assisting the Coordinator and the Communications Officer in the following tasks:
• Policy & Advocacy work: monitoring and analysing on-going developments related to corporate accountability and business and human rights issues; compiling relevant information and ensuring dissemination; conducting research for policy proposals, briefings, publications and articles; supporting with designing and implementing advocacy activities towards EU institutions such as meetings with policy makers;
• Fundraising: contributing to proposals and reports;
• Organisation of events and meetings;
• Coalition development: engaging and supporting member organisations and partners; assisting in the coordination of working groups involving ECCJ members and partners.
• Administrative tasks: updating and maintaining files, databases and mailing lists; attending meetings, taking minutes and monitoring follow-up.