Prevenção e Solução de Conflitos
Related stories and components
Canada: Facebook bans far-right commentator & white nationalist groups under its 'dangerous individuals & organizations' policy
Author: Kathleen Harris, CBC News (Canada)
"Facebook bans Faith Goldy and 'dangerous' alt-right groups", 8 Apr 2019...
- Related stories: Facebook bans content related to white nationalism & separatism after pressure from civil rights groups
- Related in-depth areas: Technology and Human Rights: Digital Freedom
- Related companies: Facebook Twitter
Peru: Fuerabamba communities reach agreement with Govt over negative impacts of Chinese mining project Las Bambas
Author: Peru Support Group
“Deal announced over Las Bambas” 08 April, 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders Latest news on natural resources
- Related companies: China Minmetals Las Bambas (part of MMG) Minerals and Metals Group (MMG) (part of China Minmetals)
Cambodia: Community representatives urge the govt. to expedite a resolution to solve their land disputes with a company in Koh Kong province
Author: Sotheary Pech, Khmer Times
"Villagers return to Phnom Penh over UDG land dispute", 26 March 2019...
- Related companies: Union Development Group
So. Sudan: IMF advises govt. to stop selling oil advances in loans with Chinese companies, says oil revenues should be used for peacebuilding
Author: Hereward Holland, BusinessDay
"IMF urges South Sudan to halt dubious oil-backed loans", 19 March 2019....
“Namibia: Experts Attend Workshop On Explosives” 15 March 2019...
Author: Bulawayo News24 (Zimbabwe)
“Zimbabwe diamonds to be classified as conflict gems” 15 March 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Natural Resources
Author: Global Voices
“Propuesta de Unión Europea obliga a empresas de tecnología a enfrentar “contenido terrorista” con inteligencia artificial, pese a consecuencias en evidencia de crímenes de guerra” – 01 de marzo de 2019...
Chile: Colla indigenous communities denounce alleged environmental & social harms by Kinross’ Maricunga mine
Conflict has recently caracterised the zone of Jorquera River valley and its streams where Chilean Colla communities inhabit due to the presence of Kinross’ Maricunga mine; this led the community leaders to ask the National Commission on Indigenous...