Prevenção e Solução de Conflitos
Related stories and components
“Indígenas de Perú reubicados por la minería rechazan la nueva ciudad” – 7 de diciembre de 2017...
Author: The Independent
German pilots have grounded more than 220 flights because they were being used to deport failed asylum seekers. Many of the pilots involved said they wanted no part in sending people back to Afghanistan, where violence is still rife following years of...
- Related companies: Lufthansa
Author: La República
“Rio Blanco insiste en retomar diálogo para iniciar proyecto minero” – 27 de noviembre de 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas Últimas noticias sobre recursos naturales
- Related companies: Rio Blanco Copper (part of Xiamen Zijin Tongguan Investment Development Corporation, part of Zijin Mining Group, Tongling Non-Ferrous Metals Group Holding Co. Ltd. y Xiamen C&D Coperation Ltd.) Tongling Nonferrous Metals (SOE) Xiamen C & D Corp. (previously Xiamen Construction and Development Corp.) Zijin
New report outlines how business can help achieve SDG 16 and build just, peaceful & strong institutions
Author: Sustainable Development Goals Fund
New Report Outlines How Business Can Help Achieve SDG 16, and Build Just, Peaceful and Strong Institutions - November 3, 2017 ...
New report calls on internet cos. to do more to fight terrorist incitement & disinformation in line with responsibility to uphold human rights
Author: NYU Stern Center for Business and Human Rights & World Economic Forum
"Harmful Content: The Role of Internet Platform Companies in Fighting Terrorist Incitement and Politically Motivated Disinformation", Nov 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: Alphabet AT&T Bing (part of Microsoft) Facebook Google (part of Alphabet) Jigsaw (part of Robinson Webster Holdings) Johnson & Johnson LinkedIn (part of Microsoft) Microsoft PepsiCo Robinson Webster Signal International Skype (part of Microsoft) Telegram Messenger Twitter Walmart Whatsapp (part of Facebook) YouTube (part of Alphabet)
Commentary: “To influence the Myanmar military, we need to undermine their finances through sanctions & by targeting key industries”
Author: Neena Gill, Member of the European Parliament, on Euractiv
"Myanmar: It’s time to bring back sanctions", 20 Oct 2017...