Headquarters in United Kingdom
Author: Open For Business (USA)
"Channels of Influence: How Companies Can Promote LGBT+ Inclusive Societies", Mar 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: Accenture adidas Alibaba.com Amazon.com American Express AT&T Barclays Best Buy BlackRock Brunswick Burberry Danone Deutsche Bank Diageo eBay EY (Ernst & Young) Facebook Godrej & Boyce Google (part of Alphabet) H&M Huawei Technologies IBM Inditex Infosys KPMG LinkedIn (part of Microsoft) Marriott MasterCard McKinsey Microsoft MTN Nokia PayPal (part of eBay) PricewaterhouseCoopers Safaricom Shell Standard Chartered Starbucks Tesco The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Unilever Virgin Group Walmart Woolworths Group
UK: Lack of sanctions for co's risks making "mockery" of gender pay gap reporting system, critics warn
Author: Caelainn Barr and Frances Perraudin, The Guardian (UK)
"Lack of sanctions 'makes a mockery' of gender pay gap reports", 28 Feb 2019...
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited PwC to respond, it did not.
- Related stories: Major news organisations and business leaders withdraw from Saudi investment conference over missing journalist
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders
- This is a non response from the following companies: PricewaterhouseCoopers
Roundtable addresses need for improved corporate governance by investors, CEOs & business networks to end slavery in supply chains; incl. contribution by BHRRC
Author: Joanna Radeke and Tammi L. Coles, Corporate Knights
Slavery remains a disturbing reality of the world's labour markets. In the private sector especially, some 16 million people are enslaved – forced to work in sectors as diverse as agriculture, construction and the cosmetics industry. And while cases...
Author: PNUD Brasil/OIT Brasil
"Fórum Global debate papel do setor privado na promoção da igualdade de gênero no trabalho-IV Fórum Global de Empresas pela Igualdade de Gênero começa hoje no Chile com representantes de mais de 25 países.", 27 de Fevereiro de 2018...
Author: Jean-Baptiste Chastand, Le Monde (France)
La Cour de cassation du Luxembourg a cassé la condamnation du principal lanceur d'alerte du scandale Luxleaks... Ancien auditeur au sein du cabinet PricewaterhouseCoopers (Pwc), le Français Antoine Deltour avait été condamné en première instance et en...
- Related stories: Luxembourg : Les condamnations visant deux lanceurs d'alerte de l'affaire LuxLeaks annulées pour l'un et maintenues pour l'autre
- Related in-depth areas: Dernières infos juridiques Dernières infos sur les défenseurs des droits de l'homme Latest news on tax avoidance
- Related companies: PricewaterhouseCoopers
UNDP to study impact of robotics & AI on sustainable development; businesses too should align themselves with SDGs
Author: Hannah Koh, Eco-Business
"What does a lipstick-wearing robot mean for the SDGs?", 24 Nov 2017...
New business initiative launched to advance gender equality; Coca-cola & Walmart among the cos to have joined
Author: Lee Mannion, Thomson Reuters Foundation
"Coca Cola, Walmart among global firms joining forces for women's equality", 30 Nov 2017...