Headquarters in United Kingdom
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited PwC to respond, it did not.
- Related stories: Major news organisations and business leaders withdraw from Saudi investment conference over missing journalist
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders
- This is a non response from the following companies: PricewaterhouseCoopers
Roundtable addresses need for improved corporate governance by investors, CEOs & business networks to end slavery in supply chains; incl. contribution by BHRRC
Author: Joanna Radeke and Tammi L. Coles, Corporate Knights
Slavery remains a disturbing reality of the world's labour markets. In the private sector especially, some 16 million people are enslaved – forced to work in sectors as diverse as agriculture, construction and the cosmetics industry. And while cases...
Author: PNUD Brasil/OIT Brasil
"Fórum Global debate papel do setor privado na promoção da igualdade de gênero no trabalho-IV Fórum Global de Empresas pela Igualdade de Gênero começa hoje no Chile com representantes de mais de 25 países.", 27 de Fevereiro de 2018...
Author: Jean-Baptiste Chastand, Le Monde (France)
La Cour de cassation du Luxembourg a cassé la condamnation du principal lanceur d'alerte du scandale Luxleaks... Ancien auditeur au sein du cabinet PricewaterhouseCoopers (Pwc), le Français Antoine Deltour avait été condamné en première instance et en...
- Related stories: Luxembourg : Les condamnations visant deux lanceurs d'alerte de l'affaire LuxLeaks annulées pour l'un et maintenues pour l'autre
- Related in-depth areas: Dernières infos juridiques Dernières infos sur les défenseurs des droits de l'homme Latest news on tax avoidance
- Related companies: PricewaterhouseCoopers
UNDP to study impact of robotics & AI on sustainable development; businesses too should align themselves with SDGs
Author: Hannah Koh, Eco-Business
"What does a lipstick-wearing robot mean for the SDGs?", 24 Nov 2017...
New business initiative launched to advance gender equality; Coca-cola & Walmart among the cos to have joined
Author: Lee Mannion, Thomson Reuters Foundation
"Coca Cola, Walmart among global firms joining forces for women's equality", 30 Nov 2017...
UK: Transparency advocates and civil society call on the govt. to maintain momentum on oil and mining disclosures
Author: Publish What You Pay (PWYP)
Leading advocates of country-by-country payments to governments reporting by oil, gas and mining companies have joined Publish What You Pay (PWYP) UK in calling on the United Kingdom government to continue to lead the global push for greater...
UK: PWC reveals Black, Asian & minority-ethnic staff are paid 13% less, pledges action to tackle issue