ILO Declaration on fundamental principles & rights at work
Related stories and components
Author: Chheng Niem, The Phnom Penh Post
"Adidas raises EBA concerns", 25 March 2019...
- Related stories: EU to launch withdrawal process of trade preferences in Cambodia over rights concerns & warns Myanmar of potential similar action
- Related companies: adidas
Author: La República
“OIT y sindicatos se reunirán ante amenazas de recortes de derechos laborales en Perú” – 13 de enero de 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Últimas noticias - libertad de asociación
Author: Fashion Today
"Abkommen: Esprit einigt sich mit IndustriALL", 8 August 2018...
- Related companies: Esprit
Author: The Jordan Times
"ILO, UNHCR boost partnership for refugees, host communities' employment", 18 July 2018...
EU Directives may establish liability of public buyers & suppliers for labour rights abuses, says expert
Author: Eamonn Conlon, A&L Goodbody (Ireland)
"Modern Slavery: Do the 2014 EU Procurement Directives Establish New Routes to Remedy for Victims?", 19 June 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Modern slavery
KiK Textilien & Non-Food GmbH, referred as ‘KiK’ in this document is committed to respecting Human Rights wherever we operate. This statement references and supplements the KiK Code of Conduct which represents the applicable principle for all our...
- Related companies: KiK