UN Global Compact
Related stories and components
Brazil: Following pressure, Vale withdraws from the UN Global Compact, because of Rio Doce and Brumadinho dam disasters, says civil society
On 28 May 2019, the mining company Vale withdrew from the UN Global Compact (largest network for corporate social responsibility in the world) after pressure from civil society from across the world. In February 2019, an international group of organis...
“共建「一带一路」 开创美好未来 - 第二届“一带一路”国际合作高峰论坛 圆桌峰会联合公报”, 2019年4月27日...
- Related stories: 第二届一带一路高峰论坛在北京举行
China: Joint Communique of 2nd Belt and Road Forum highlights promotion of human rights and sustainable development
Author: The Second Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation
“Joint Communique of the Leaders' Roundtable of the 2nd Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation”, 27 April 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas
Global Compact Network Germany publishes new guidelines for data collection & calculation of greenhouse gas emissions
'Practical guidelines for data collection and calculation of greenhouse gas emissions from up- and downstream transportation and distribution', 27 February 2019...
Author: Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India
This National Action Plan reaffirms India’s commitments towards realization of human rights and promotion of socially responsible businesses. It provides an overview of India’s legal framework setting out the State’s duty to protect human rights, the...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on National Action Plans
An international group of civil society organizations submitted today a request for the exclusion of the Brazilian mining company Vale from the United Nations Global Compact, the largest network for corporate social responsibility in the world.......
- Related stories: After Brumadinho, Vale should be de-listed from the UN Global Compact, say civil society groups Brazil: After Brumadinho, Vale should be de-listed from the UN Global Compact, say civil society groups
- Related in-depth areas: Brazil: Vale tailings dam bursts in Brumadinho
- Related companies: Vale