UN Sustainable Development Goals / Millennium Development Goals
Related stories and components
Author: Viet Nam News/Asia News Network
"World Wildlife Fund report warns ASEAN banks," 09 September 2018...
BSR launches human rights-based blueprint for responsible business practice with regard to artificial intelligence
BSR has published three papers describing a human rights-based blueprint for responsible business practice with regard to AI within and beyond the technology sector. These papers explore the importance of a rights-based approach for governing and...
Author: Marie-Ange Akpa, Fraternité Matin (Côte d'Ivoire)
"Emploi: Nestlé forme 200 jeunes", 3 septembre 2018...
- Related companies: Nestlé
Author: Harris Gleckman, Center for Governance and Sustainability, University of Massachusetts & Benchmark Environmental Consulting (USA)
"Multistakeholderism: a new way for corporations and their new partners to try to govern the world", Aug 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Multi-stakeholder initiatives
IWGIA & AIPP call on Asian govts to stop abuse against indigenous women thru laws, programmes, & effective remedies
Author: IWGIA & Asia Indigenous Peoples Pact (AIPP)
"Written statement on the worsening cases of violence against indigenous women," 30 August 2018...
New guidance for companies encourages action to support civic freedoms & human rights defenders & explores opportunities for engagement
Author: Bennett Freeman with Sif Thorgeirsson, Adele Barzelay & Brooks Reed
"Shared space under pressure: Business support for civic freedoms and human rights defenders," 29 August 2018 ...
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Latest news on human rights defenders Positive company initiatives Technology and Human Rights: Digital Freedom
- Related companies: "S Group" adidas ADM (see Archer Daniels Midland) Alphabet Anglo American Apple Archer Daniels Midland Asia Pulp & Paper (part of Sinar Mas) Associated British Foods Barrick Gold Ben & Jerry's (part of Unilever) Bunge Cargill Cartier (part of Richemont) Chevron Chobani Cisco Systems Coca-Cola DLA Piper Eileen Fisher ExxonMobil Facebook FIFA General Electric Golden Agri-Resources Google (part of Alphabet) Grupo Hame IOI Group Johnson & Johnson Lyft McKinsey Microsoft Natural Fruit Nestlé Newmont Nike Oath Inc (formerly Yahoo! & AOL (part of Verizon)) PepsiCo Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Reforestación de Palma del Petén (Repsa) (part of Grupo Hame) Richemont Salesforce.com Shell Siemens Sinar Mas Group Starbucks Stonyfield Farm Telenor Tiffany Uber Unilever Vedanta Resources Verizon Volaris Websense Wilmar International
Arabtec Group's first sustainability report covers worker health & safety, welfare and responsible supply chains
Arabtec has...released it first sustainability report...covering the 2017 economic, social and environmental performance of the Group’s three main operating companies; Arabtec Construction, Target Engineering Construction Company, and Emirates Falcon...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news & responses: Outreach to construction firms in Qatar and the UAE
- Related companies: Arabtec