- [PDF] "The right to privacy – suggested practical actions" - see pg. 47 in "Human Rights Translated"
- Author and date: Castan Centre for Human Rights Law, International Business Leaders Forum, Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, 2008
- [PDF] "Responsibilities in relation to the right to privacy" - see pg. page 4 in “Essential Steps for Business to Respect Human Rights – Guidance Note - Integrating Human Rights into Business Practice"
- Author: Business Leaders Initiative on Human Rights (BLIHR), UN Global Compact, Office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)
- Global Network Initiative - "Protecting and Advancing Freedom of Expression and Privacy in Information and Communications Technologies"
Related stories and components
The Wall Street Journal claims Huawei Technologies staff helped Zambia & Uganda govts. spy on opponents; company denies allegations
Author: Joe Parkinson, Nicholas Bariyo & Josh Chin, The Wall Street Journal
"Huawei Technicians Helped African Governments Spy on Political Opponents"...
Author: Karlin Lillington, The Irish Times
"Privacy and security will be the big tech stories of 2018", 4 Jan 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Privacy
UK: Commission finds Natl. Health Service trust broke data protection laws in trials with Google DeepMind
Author: Aliya Ram, Financial Times (UK)
"Royal Free ‘failed to comply’ with data laws in tie-up with Google", 3 Jul...