Procter & Gamble
Headquarters in USA
Author: Tory Newmyer, David Morris, Madeline Farber & Lucinda Shen, Fortune (USA)
“23 Huge Companies That Have Responded to President Trump’s Immigration Ban”, 31 January 2017...
- Related stories: Trump's travel ban - how is business responding?
- Related companies: 21st Century Fox Alphabet Amazon.com American Express Apple Bank of America Cisco Systems Citigroup Coca-Cola FedEx Ford General Electric General Motors Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Hewlett Packard Enterprise IBM J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) JPMorgan Chase Merck Microsoft Morgan Stanley Nike Procter & Gamble Wells Fargo
Author: Patrick McGee, Financial Times
“German billionaire rallies business to migrant cause”, 8 January 2017...
Company responses from ADM, AFAMSA, Colgate-Palmolive, Elevance, Kellogg, Mars, Mondelez, Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Reckitt Benckiser, TSH Resources Berhad, Unilever & Wilmar
- Related stories: Indonesia: Report links global brands to forced labour & other abuses in palm oil plantations
- Related companies: Agrupación de Fabricantes de Aceites Marinos (AFAMSA) Archer Daniels Midland Colgate-Palmolive Kellogg Mars Mondelēz International Nestlé Procter & Gamble Reckitt Benckiser Unilever Wilmar International
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Author: World Resources Institute Press Release
16 Nov 2016...
- Related stories: More than 300 companies commit to science based emission reduction targets to align operations with Paris Agreement goals
- Related in-depth areas: Mitigation
- Related companies: Cisco Systems Coca-Cola Enterprises Dell Diageo General Mills HSBC Kellogg Motorola Solutions NRG Energy PepsiCo Procter & Gamble Sony SunPower Walmart
Author: Thomson Reuters (UK)
Thomson Reuters Launches D&I Index - Reveals Top 100 Most Diverse & Inclusive Organizations Globally...
- Related companies: 3M ABB Abbott Laboratories Abengoa Accenture Acciona Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Allianz Assicurazioni Generali Avon Ayala Bank of Montreal BASF Baxter International Bayer BMW BNP Paribas Bristol-Myers Squibb British American Tobacco CA Technologies Campbell Soup Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Canon Cisco Systems Citigroup Clorox Colgate-Palmolive CSL Daiichi Sankyo Daimler Danone Deutsche Post Diageo Dior (part of LVMH) Dow Chemical DuPont EDF EDP (Energias de Portugal) Eli Lilly Endesa (part of Enel) Enel Ferrovial Fletcher Construction Foschini Gap Henkel Hormel HP (Hewlett-Packard) Infosys ING Intel Intesa Sanpaolo Kao Kering Korea Electric Power (KEPCO) L'Oreal LVMH Macy's Medtronic Merck Michelin Microsoft Morgan Stanley Natura Nedbank Nestlé Nokia Novartis Procter & Gamble PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Qantas Airways Roche Samsung Shiseido Société Générale Telefónica Telekom Malaysia Telstra Texas Instruments Thomson Reuters UBS Unilever Xerox YUM!
Paint used by car makers linked to illegal mines in India reliant on child labour and debt bondage, company responses included
Author: Peter Bengtsen & Annie Kelly, Guardian [UK]
"Vauxhall and BMW among car firms linked to child labour over glittery mica paint", 28 July 2016...