Procter & Gamble
Headquarters in USA
9 big companies set target to convert to renewable energy; investment managers controlling $2.6 trillion divest from fossil fuels
Author: Justin Gillis & Nicholas St. Fleur, New York Times (USA)
"Global Companies Joining Climate Change Efforts", 23 Sep 2015...
25 investors ask global firms to justify membership of EU trade associations allegedly undermining climate policy
Author: Ben Fagan-Watson, The Guardian (UK)
“BP, EDF and Procter & Gamble face pressure over climate change lobbying », 10 Sept 2015...
[PDF] Wirth, et al. v. Mars, Inc. - Class Action Complaint for Violation of Consumer Protection Laws
Author: Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro, LLP (Counsel for the plaintiffs)
America’s largest and most profitable food conglomerates should not tolerate slave labor anywhere in their supply chains. These companies should not turn a blind eye to known human rights abuses or shirk from investigating potential human rights...
- Related stories: USA: Increased efforts to combat forced labour & human trafficking in seafood industry
- Related companies: Mars Procter & Gamble
Author: ClickGreen (UK)
“Leading investors call on FTSE100 companies to quit climate lobbying groups”, 2 Sept 2015...
Photo credit: Mohd Rafania/AFP/Getty Images
Author: Lawrence Hurley, Reuters
"Big business on winning side in U.S. top court's major rulings", 27 Jun 2015...
US: Cargill, Procter & Gamble and Caterpillar join coalition lobbying to lift sanctions against Cuba
Author: Nora Gámez Torres, Miami Herald
“Major U.S. companies support new group that will lobby to lift sanctions against Cuba”...
Author: Delshad Irani & Ravi Balakrishnan, Times of India
"World environment day: big guns like HUL, P&G, & PepsiCo go green for the 'moolah'", 3 June 2015...
Author: US Chamber of Commerce Foundation
Companies are mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and resources to assist with the recovery efforts following the earthquake in Nepal. Businesses have pledged $26.8 million in cash and additional in kind contributions in support of relief and...
- Related stories: Nepal: Companies respond to earthquake, aid rescue mission & rehabilitation efforts
- Related companies: 3M Abbott Laboratories American Express Amgen Apple Aramark AT&T AXA Bank of Montreal BASF Bharti Airtel BJ Services Bristol-Myers Squibb Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Canon Cisco Systems Clorox Coca-Cola Columbia Sportswear Deutsche Telekom DHL (part of Deutsche Post) Diageo DSM eBay Facebook Fast Retailing FedEx Ford Gap General Motors Google H&M Henry Schein Honda Hudson's Bay IKEA Inditex ITC JPMorgan Chase Kellogg Kingfisher Kohl's Marsh & McLennan Metlife Microsoft Mitsubishi Group National Bank of Canada New York Life Panasonic PepsiCo Procter & Gamble Qualcomm Royal Bank of Canada SAP Sealed Air Sears Shaw Communications Square Group Starbucks Sun Life Financial T-Mobile (part of Deutsche Telekom) Tata Group Time Warner Toronto-Dominion Bank Toyota Uber UPS Verizon Visa Group Vodafone Walmart Walt Disney Yahoo!
"The 2015 DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity", Apr 2015...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest News
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories AbbVie Accenture ADP Aetna Allstate Anthem AT&T BASF Colgate-Palmolive Comcast Cox Communications (part of Cox Enterprises) Cox Enterprises Cummins Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Eli Lilly EY (Ernst & Young) General Mills Hilton IBM Johnson & Johnson Kaiser Permanente Kellogg KeyBank KPMG Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Marriott MassMutual MasterCard Merck Monsanto New York Life Nielsen Northrop Grumman Novartis PricewaterhouseCoopers Procter & Gamble Prudential Financial Rockwell Collins Sodexo Target TD Bank (see Toronto-Dominion Bank) TIAA-CREF Time Warner Verizon Walt Disney Wells Fargo Wyndham