Project Manager, Reporting & Sustainability Management at CSR Europe
CSR Europe, the leading European business network for corporate social responsibility, is seeking an experienced and motivated Project Manager to join our Services team. We offer a position with considerable opportunity for exposure within a dynamic and international team.
This is an expert role within the Services team with responsibility to lead CSR Europe’s work in the area of Sustainability management and reporting. The potential candidate will be the central point of reference on the topic towards members and stakeholders.
The potential candidate will have the chance to work both independently and within a multi-disciplinary team as well as with CSR Europe’s partner organisations and corporate members throughout Europe.
- Coordinate and implement CSR Europe’s activities under the Sustainability Management and Transparency for Competitiveness project. This includes a.o.:
- Plan and deliver project activities (webinars, workshops, publications);
- Assess and benchmark company performance with the CSR Europe Maturity and Integration Assessment (MIA) tool;
- Coordinate the EU Non-financial Reporting Directive Platform monitoring the implementation of the EU Directive on Disclosure of Non-financial Information;
- Liaise with relevant organisations to cooperate and promote CSR Europe’s services and activities;
- Monitor developments in public policy, stakeholder expectations, etc. linked to sustainability management and produce updates to members as needed
2. Deliver tailored services to members:
- Implement individual or group services to members as requests arise.
Qualifications and Skills:
- General knowledge of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and proven expertise in the area of sustainability management and reporting within companies;
- Proven strong project management skills through at least 4 years of corporate experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to report on and provide written information in a timely, clear and concise manner; and to express ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and approach to the needs of others.
- Engaged and committed to promote CSR Europe and position it towards members and stakeholders. Open and customer-driven attitude.
- Professional conduct and appearance - have the ability to work directly with corporate members and external stakeholders and to work in a small, dynamic and inter-cultural organisation
- Fluency in English is essential. Legal authority to work within the European Union is also required.
- The position requires networking, facilitating, researching and organisational skills.
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV and cover letter of motivation to Mariya Stoyanova ([email protected]) with subject line “SER project manager: name” by February 15, 2016, 18:00 CET.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job title: Project Manager, Reporting & Sustainability Management
Closing date: 15 February 2016