PTT Exploration and Production (PTTEP, part of PTT)
Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Thailand
Indonesian seaweed farmers launch class action lawsuit in Australia against PTTEP over loss of income caused by 2009 oil spill
Author: Jewel Topsfield, Sydney Morning Herald
"Indonesian seaweed farmers launch class action over Montara oil spill", 2, Aug 2016...
- Related stories: PTTEP Australasia lawsuit (re Montara oil spill in Indonesia)
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News Latest news on natural resources
- Related companies: PTT PTT Exploration and Production (PTTEP, part of PTT)
Author: Boursier.com (France)
« Euronext et Vigeo créent un nouvel indice ESG dédié au marché des Pays Emergents », 23 juin 2015...
- Related companies: Aditya Birla Group AngloGold Ashanti Aspen Pharmacare Ayala Barloworld BMCE (Banque Marocaine du Commerce Extérieur) Cairn Energy Cementos Argos Cemex Chunghwa Telecom Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Exxaro Foschini Fresnillo Gold Fields Hankook Tire Hellenic Telecommunication Organisation (see OTE) Hindalco (part of Aditya Birla Group) Hindustan Unilever Impala Platinum Infosys ITC Kumba Iron Ore Lenovo LG Electronics (part of LG Corp.) Liberty National Life Insurance (part of Torchmark) Lonmin Maroc Telecom MOL (see Mitsui O.S.K. Lines or Magyar Olaj Gazi) Natura Nedbank Nestlé NYSE Euronext Pegatron PTT PTT Exploration and Production (PTTEP, part of PTT) Reliance Industries Samsung Sanlam Siam Cement Tata Consultancy Services (part of Tata Group) Tata Group Tata Iron and Steel (TISCO) (part of Tata Group) Tata Motors (part of Tata Group) Telefónica Tractebel (part of GDF Suez) Unilever Vigeo Wipro Woolworths Holdings
Since the beginning of February 2015, workers operating on an oil and gas drilling platform operated by PTT Exploration and Production (PTTEP) off the coast of Myanmar have been protesting over wages and working conditions, and failed to reach an agre...
Response by Petroleum Authority of Thailand Exploration and Production (PTTEP): Myanmar Foreign Investment Tracking Project
[The unofficial Myanmar language translation of this response is available here]...
- Related companies: PTT Exploration and Production (PTTEP, part of PTT)
Author: Democratic Voice of Burma
Residents in Kanbauk, Tenasserim Division staged a protest against several oil and gas companies who are operating in the area. The protestors said the companies should take responsibility for respiratory problems allegedly caused by heavy trucks...
Author: Daniel Ten Kate, Bloomberg
The former head of Myanmar’s state- owned oil company defended it against criticism from...Aung San Suu Kyi as U.S. explorers scout the country’s oil and gas blocks...Myanma[r] Oil and Gas Enterprise [MOGE], is run by technocrats who reported to...
- Related companies: Chevron China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) ConocoPhillips Daewoo Group Myanmar Oil & Gas Enterprise (MOGE) ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) Petronas PTT PTT Exploration and Production (PTTEP, part of PTT) Shell Unocal (part of Chevron)
Author: Paul Donowitz, EarthRights International [USA]
...[S]peaking before the International Labour Organization...Daw Aung San Suu Kyi recommended that governments prohibit their companies from doing business with Burma’s state-owned oil and gas company, Myanma Oil and Gas Enterprise (MOGE) until the...
PTT Exploration and Production (PTTEP, part of PTT) did not respond to: EarthRights says Norwegian Govt. complicit in abuses in Burma through investment in oil companies operating there including PTTEP.
- Related stories: Call for oil firms Total, Chevron, PTTEP to practice revenue transparency by publishing payments made to Burma
- This is a non response from the following companies: PTT Exploration and Production (PTTEP, part of PTT)
The 40-page publication...documents how the Norwegian Pension Fund-Global (Fund) has USD $4.7 billion invested in 15 oil and gas companies from eight countries operating in Burma. The report finds these companies complicit in abuses such as forced...
- Related stories: EarthRights says Norway "complicit" in human rights abuses in Burma through its investment in oil firms operating there
- Related in-depth areas: EarthRights report on Norwegian Govt. investments in companies active in Burma - Company responses
- Related companies: Chevron CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Daewoo International (part of Posco) Essar Group GAIL (Gas Authority of India Ltd.) Hyundai Group KOGAS (Korea Gas Corporation) Kunlun Energy PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Posco PTT PTT Exploration and Production (PTTEP, part of PTT) Total Transocean