Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Thailand
- Related stories: PTT’s submission to the Corporate Human Rights Benchmark disclosure platform
- Related companies: PTT
Indonesian seaweed farmers launch class action lawsuit in Australia against PTTEP over loss of income caused by 2009 oil spill
Author: Jewel Topsfield, Sydney Morning Herald
"Indonesian seaweed farmers launch class action over Montara oil spill", 2, Aug 2016...
- Related stories: PTTEP Australasia lawsuit (re Montara oil spill in Indonesia)
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News Latest news on natural resources
- Related companies: PTT PTT Exploration and Production (PTTEP, part of PTT)
BG Group, ENI, Pemex, PTT, Southwestern Energy, Statoil, Total pledge to cut methane emissions in UN climate initiative
Author: Ed King, RTCC (Responding to Climate Change) (UK)
"Oil companies register UN climate commitments", 20 August 2015...
Author: Boursier.com (France)
« Euronext et Vigeo créent un nouvel indice ESG dédié au marché des Pays Emergents », 23 juin 2015...
- Related companies: Aditya Birla Group AngloGold Ashanti Aspen Pharmacare Ayala Barloworld BMCE (Banque Marocaine du Commerce Extérieur) Cairn Energy Cementos Argos Cemex Chunghwa Telecom Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Exxaro Foschini Fresnillo Gold Fields Hankook Tire Hellenic Telecommunication Organisation (see OTE) Hindalco (part of Aditya Birla Group) Hindustan Unilever Impala Platinum Infosys ITC Kumba Iron Ore Lenovo LG Electronics (part of LG Corp.) Liberty National Life Insurance (part of Torchmark) Lonmin Maroc Telecom MOL (see Mitsui O.S.K. Lines or Magyar Olaj Gazi) Natura Nedbank Nestlé NYSE Euronext Pegatron PTT PTT Exploration and Production (PTTEP, part of PTT) Reliance Industries Samsung Sanlam Siam Cement Tata Consultancy Services (part of Tata Group) Tata Group Tata Iron and Steel (TISCO) (part of Tata Group) Tata Motors (part of Tata Group) Telefónica Tractebel (part of GDF Suez) Unilever Vigeo Wipro Woolworths Holdings
Author: Democratic Voice of Burma
Residents in Kanbauk, Tenasserim Division staged a protest against several oil and gas companies who are operating in the area. The protestors said the companies should take responsibility for respiratory problems allegedly caused by heavy trucks...
Author: Andrew Stevens, CNN
…Ao Prao beach on the island of Koh Samet is the main impact zone of the 50,000 liters of oil…spilled during a faulty transfer operation between a tanker and a seabed pipeline… PTT Global Chemical, the partially state-owned oil giant…has claimed...
Author: Bangkok Post
The approval of the environmental impact assessment (EIA) for the Thai-Malaysian gas pipeline...was illegal, a Supreme Administrative Court judge said...However, judge Panuphan Chairat stopped short of ordering the revocation of the pipeline's permit,...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Petronas PTT Trans Thai-Malaysia (joint venture PTT and Petronas)
Author: Daniel Ten Kate, Bloomberg
The former head of Myanmar’s state- owned oil company defended it against criticism from...Aung San Suu Kyi as U.S. explorers scout the country’s oil and gas blocks...Myanma[r] Oil and Gas Enterprise [MOGE], is run by technocrats who reported to...
- Related companies: Chevron China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) ConocoPhillips Daewoo Group Myanmar Oil & Gas Enterprise (MOGE) ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) Petronas PTT PTT Exploration and Production (PTTEP, part of PTT) Shell Unocal (part of Chevron)