Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Germany
PPR is a major shareholder of Puma.
Author: Elizabeth Winkler, Washington Post
"One way to make sure workers weren't abused while making your clothes," 24 August 2017...
14 international apparel brands sourcing or producing in Mexico sent a letter to the Ministry of Labour to support the recent labour reform and to express their expectation that its implementation will better protect freedom of association and...
Author: Taipei Times
Leading shoe and designer clothing labels, including Nike Inc and Puma AG, have made progress in tackling forced labor in their leather supply chains, but could do more to address the issue at tanneries and ranches providing hides, according to a...
Leading shoe and designer clothing labels including Nike and Puma have made progress in tackling forced labor in their leather supply chains but could do more to address the issue at tanneries and ranches providing hides, according to a study. The...
KnowTheChain case study: How are footwear companies and luxury clothing brands tackling forced labour risks in their leather supply chains?
This case study assesses how a sample of five footwear companies and five luxury clothing brands address forced labour risks across their leather supply chains....
- Related stories: KnowTheChain: Ranking companies' efforts to address forced labour in their supply chains
- Related companies: adidas Belle International Holdings Limited Calvin Klein (part of PVH) Hugo Boss Kering Prada Puma PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Timberland (part of VF Corp) Tommy Hilfiger (part of PVH) VF Corp
Author: Rebecca Ley, Ethical Corporation
"#whomademyclothes: Transparency poor in garment supply chain, study finds"...
- Related stories: Fashion Transparency Index 2017: Only one third of brands disclose efforts on labour rights below tier 1 of supply
- Related companies: adidas Anthropologie (part of Urban Outfitters) ASOS Banana Republic (part of Gap) Benetton Dior (part of LVMH) Esprit Fast Retailing Forever 21 Gap H&M Heilan Home LVMH Marks & Spencer Monsoon Accessorize Old Navy (part of Gap) Puma Ralph Lauren Reebok (part of adidas) s.Oliver Uniqlo (part of Fast Retailing) Urban Outfitters VF Corp
Author: Michelle Russell & Ben Wright, just-style (UK)
“Rana Plaza four years on – Timelines of change”, 21 Apr 2017...
- Related stories: 4 years on from Rana Plaza building collapse in Bangladesh - some progress but a lot still to be done
- Related companies: adidas Associated British Foods Auchan Benetton C&A Esprit Gap H&M Inditex KiK Levi Strauss Marks & Spencer Matalan Nike Otto Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Puma PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Tesco VF Corp Walmart