PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen)
Headquarters in USA
...We take these matters very seriously and appreciate your sharing with us the information included in the Clean Clothes Campaign Report. We will investigate your report findings at the factories in Serbia and Ukraine, where we are actively sourcing....
- Related stories: Ukraine, Serbia & Hungary: Report by Clean Clothes Campaign details poverty wages & poor working conditions in garment factories producing for global brands; incl. co responses
- This is a response from the following companies: PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen)
Bangladesh: Accord will continue its work until functioning national safety regulatory body is in place, say NGOs
Author: Ben Vanpeperstraete, Judy Gearhart, Lynda Yanz and Scott Nova for The Daily Star
"Why the Accord will be here until 2021", 15 November 2017...
Author: Hannah Abdulla, Just Style
Supply chain mapping pinpoints child labour links in Turkey, 9 Aug 2017...
14 international apparel brands sourcing or producing in Mexico sent a letter to the Ministry of Labour to support the recent labour reform and to express their expectation that its implementation will better protect freedom of association and...
Bangladesh Accord extended three years, strengthens protections of union organisation, health & safety protections of garment workers
Author: Garrett Brown, ScienceBlogs
"Bangladesh Accord extended three years - worker protections strengthened, proponents promote an 'alternative to standard CSR programs'", 18 Jul 2017...
- Related stories: 2 agreements to improve safety in Bangladesh garment factories launched this week: "Accord on Fire and Building Safety" and "Alliance for Bangladesh Worker Safety"
- Related companies: Associated British Foods C&A H&M Inditex KiK Primark (part of Associated British Foods) PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Tchibo
KnowTheChain case study: How are footwear companies and luxury clothing brands tackling forced labour risks in their leather supply chains?
This case study assesses how a sample of five footwear companies and five luxury clothing brands address forced labour risks across their leather supply chains....
- Related stories: KnowTheChain: Ranking companies' efforts to address forced labour in their supply chains
- Related companies: adidas Belle International Holdings Limited Calvin Klein (part of PVH) Hugo Boss Kering Prada Puma PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Timberland (part of VF Corp) Tommy Hilfiger (part of PVH) VF Corp
Author: Fair Labour Association (FLA)
Over the course of 2016, the Fair Labor Association (FLA) and the Development Workshop Cooperative (DW)...collaborated on a pilot project to trace the garment and cotton supply chains of seven multinational companies sourcing from Turkey and doing...
Author: Michelle Russell & Ben Wright, just-style (UK)
“Rana Plaza four years on – Timelines of change”, 21 Apr 2017...
- Related stories: 4 years on from Rana Plaza building collapse in Bangladesh - some progress but a lot still to be done
- Related companies: adidas Associated British Foods Auchan Benetton C&A Esprit Gap H&M Inditex KiK Levi Strauss Marks & Spencer Matalan Nike Otto Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Puma PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Tesco VF Corp Walmart