Rebuilding trust in corporate Australia – Business as an Agent of Sustainable Change
Conference | 30 April - 1 May | Melbourne
In celebration of our 10 year history, the Global Compact Network Australia (GCNA) is convening its inaugural flagship conference – ‘Rebuilding trust in corporate Australia – Business as an Agent of Sustainable Change’.
The conference will bring together 250 local and global leaders from business, civil society, academia and Government to discuss trust and role that business can play in rebuilding trust in corporate Australia. Read the full Agenda here.
The conference will explore how business can catalyse collective action and impact on the UN Global Compact’s Ten Principles, with a focus on human rights, environmental sustainability and anti-corruption/ transparency, and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The event will take place from 12.00pm on 30 April until 5.30pm on 1 May in Melbourne (followed by a cocktail reception until 7.30pm). The conference includes sessions on:
- Responsible business as a vehicle for trust
- Principle-based approach to leading action in support of the SDGs
- Impactful collaboration and trust-driven multi-sector partnerships
- Ethical dilemmas for boards
- Circular economy and how business can play a leading role
- Indigenous empowerment
- Innovative finance for environmental initiatives
- Transparency and anti-corruption
- Human rights in digital technology