Central African Republic
Related stories and components
Author: Harry Winston
We invited Harry Winston to comment. They declined to respond.
- This is a non response from the following companies: Harry Winston (part of Aber Diamond)
We are happy to share with you our approach and professional efforts within the field of human rights:...
- This is a response from the following companies: Pandora Group
The Maison Chopard declined to disclose any confidential information regarding its supply chain to Human Rights Watch given the fact that we already collaborate with major industry-wide accredited certification and verification bodies....
- This is a response from the following companies: Chopard
Author: Ardea International
This report focuses on the jewellery sector. We have included eight of the major jewellers in the UK, namely the Signet Group (and the companies under its control, as listed in the table in this report), Tiffany & Co., Goldsmiths, Links, F. Hinds,...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on natural resources Modern slavery Natural Resources
- Related companies: Boodle & Dunthorne Cartier (part of Richemont) De Beers Diarough Ernest Jones (part of Signet) Goldsmiths H.Samuel (part of Signet) Kay Jewelers (part of Signet) Leslie Davis (part of Signet) Newmont Richemont Rio Tinto Rosy Blue Signet Jewelers Tiffany Zale (part of Signet)
EU court upholds asset freeze of Badica & Kardiam companies over alleged trade of conflict diamonds & supporting armed groups in Central African Republic
Author: Benjamin Polle, Jeune Afrique
"Embargo sur les diamants centrafricains : maintien des sanctions de l’UE contre Badica et Kardiam", 20 juillet 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: Dernières infos juridiques
Africa: How the Great Lakes region mineral certification seeks to deter child labour in mines & trade in conflict minerals
Author: Oil in Uganda
"Uganda To Commence UCGLR Mineral Certification"...