Related stories and components
East Africa: British American Tobacco allegedly bribed govt. officials to defeat anti-smoking laws; includes company's comments
Author: Jonathan Owen, Independent
"British American Tobacco accused of bribing senior politicians to sabotage anti-smoking laws"...
- Related companies: British American Tobacco
Author: François Duclos, Air Journal (France)
« Crash Yemenia : 30 millions d'euros pour des familles », 20 février 2015...
- Related in-depth areas: Dernières infos juridiques
Author: Steve Crabtree, Gallup
About one in three young Arab women between the ages of 23 and 29 participate in their country's labor force versus about eight in 10 young Arab men...Slow-to-change cultural and institutional patterns are one reason why large gender gaps persist in...
Author: Kristina Fröberg, Attiya Waris, Forum Syd
Development organisations and academics in Africa and Europe agree on the measures needed at the international level to put a stop to illicit capital flight. To end the secrecy that enables it, they for example call for automatic and multilateral...
- Related stories: Al Jazeera video highlights findings of report claiming that tax avoidance by multinational companies in Africa undermines development
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on tax avoidance
Author: US Dept. of Labor
This report contains information on the worst forms of child labor and efforts to eliminate this exploitation in 125 independent countries and a summary report on 19 nonindependent countries and territories...The report focuses exclusively on the worst...
- Related stories: India, Bangladesh & the Philippines lead the world in number of products made by child labourers according to US Dept. of Labor report
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on Children
Author: U.S. State Department Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor
Author: Les Entreprises du Médicament [France]
[annexe présente exemples d’actions & partenariats des Entreprises du Médicament: Novartis, sanofi-aventis, MSD (Merck Sharp & Dohme, partie de Merck), Laboratoires Pierre Fabre, Bayer, Novo Nordisk (partie de Novo Group), GlaxoSmithKline,...
- Related stories: Rapport de responsabilité sociale des Entreprises du Médicament - engagements dans l’accès aux soins & médicaments, l’impact environnement, dialogue avec les parties prenantes
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories Bayer Boehringer Ingelheim Bristol-Myers Squibb Eli Lilly GlaxoSmithKline Johnson & Johnson Merck Merck Sharp & Dohme (part of Merck) Novartis Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Pfizer Procter & Gamble Roche Sanofi Schering-Plough Tibotec (part of Johnson & Johnson) Wyeth (part of Pfizer)