Related stories and components
Author: France Info
« Au moins 207 défenseurs de l'environnement ont été tués en 2017, selon l'ONG Global Witness », 24 juillet 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: Dernières infos sur les défenseurs des droits de l'homme Human rights defenders
Author: Global Witness (UK)
"At what cost?: Irresponsible business and the murder of land and environmental defenders in 2017"...
- Related stories: Deadliest year on record for land & environmental defenders: New Global Witness report says 207 activists killed in 2017
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: Desarrollos Energéticos (DESA)
Author: Vale (Brazil)
[Please note Vale had already provided a response to Dirty Profits report 2018 in September 2017 and asked the Business & Human Rights Resource Centre to use it also here]"Vale Response to 'Letter from Facing Finance regarding the Dirty Profits...
- Related stories: BHP Billiton & Vale lawsuit (re dam collapse in Brazil) Range of human rights abuses by extractive companies allegedly tied to European financial institutions: companies respond to Facing Finance report
- This is a response from the following companies: Vale
Author: Stefano Liberti, Le Monde Diplomatique Brasil, (Brazil)
“Os empresários do agronegócio do sul se parecem com os do norte: eles sonham com lucros fáceis cultivando culturas comerciais em detrimento da agricultura familiar. Assim nasceu o projeto ProSavana, que une o Japão e o Brasil a Moçambique. Entretanto,...