Related stories and components
Global Witness investigation finds Trump Organization may be pursuing new business deal in the Dominican Republic, raising ethics concerns
Author: France Info
« Au moins 207 défenseurs de l'environnement ont été tués en 2017, selon l'ONG Global Witness », 24 juillet 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: Dernières infos sur les défenseurs des droits de l'homme Human rights defenders
Author: Global Witness (UK)
"At what cost?: Irresponsible business and the murder of land and environmental defenders in 2017"...
- Related stories: Deadliest year on record for land & environmental defenders: New Global Witness report says 207 activists killed in 2017
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: Desarrollos Energéticos (DESA)
Author: Coca-Cola; Bepensa Dominicana
For more than 10 years' operating as the bottler for Coca-Cola in the Dominican Republic, our company has complied with labor and union regulations in the country, ensuring we improve the quality of life of our employees, to whom we offer higher...
- Related stories: Dominican Republic: Trade unions allege that Coca-Cola abused their labour rights and limited their freedom of association
- This is a response from the following companies: Bepensa Dominicana
Dominican Republic: Trade unions allege that Coca-Cola abused their labour rights and limited their freedom of association
The Autonomous Union of United Workers of Bepensa [Coca-Cola bottler] and other trade unions, protested against Coca-Cola claiming violations of labour and freedom of association rights. They alleged that the company has put pressure on the union and...