Related stories and components
Author: Frank Bajak, AP
"Online providers knock 8chan offline after mass shooting", 06 Aug 2019...
Booz Allen Hamilton did not respond to allegation it is profiting from Trump Administration's anti-immigrant practices
- Related stories: USA: Govt. contractors accused of profiting from separation & detention of migrant & asylum seeking families
- This is a non response from the following companies: Booz Allen Hamilton
USA: Amazon accused of 'aggressive anti-union tactics' after training video is leaked; Incl. Amazon's response
Source: Gizmodo screenshot of Amazon training video Amazon has been accused of "aggressive anti-union tactics" after a 45-minute video produced by Amazon and sent to Team Leaders of the Amazon-owned grocery chain Whole Foods was leaked in September 20...
USA: Catering workers plan arrests while protesting for better wages and benefits at American Airlines headquarters
Author: Kyle Arnold, Dallas News
"100 union catering workers are planning to get arrested while protesting American Airlines", 3 August 2019...
Author: Yoonj Kim, MTV
"Who's Really Behind the Push to Make Protesting a Felony?", 18 Jun 2019...
USA: States pass laws to criminalize protesting in response to public outrage over pipeline construction
Author: Susie Cagel, The Guardian
"'Protesters as terrorists': growing number of states turn anti-pipeline activism into a crime", 08 Jul 2019...
Business and Human Rights Resource Centre – Amazon Response (August 2019)...
- Related stories: USA: Amazon accused of 'aggressive anti-union tactics' after training video is leaked; Incl. Amazon's response
- This is a response from the following companies: Amazon.com
USA: Ongoing investigation after employee death at Tesla amid health & safety concerns; Incl. co. comment
Author: Linette Lopez, Business Insider
"A Tesla employee died at the Gigafactory earlier this month — and the investigation is ongoing" 1 August, 2019...
- Related companies: Tesla Motors
Author: SWI swissinfo (Suiza)
“EEUU renueva por tres meses licencia de Chevron para operar en Venezuela” - 26 de julio de 2019...
Author: U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), JDSupra
"Keer America Corporation to Pay $32,000 To Settle Age Discrimination Lawsuit", 30 Jul 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News