Related stories and components
Author: Dominic Eagleton, Global Witness
"WHY THE WORLD NEEDS OUR NEW DATA HANDBOOK", 9 August 2018...
- Related companies: Vedanta Resources
Report examines community strategies & remedies for land conflicts linked to business activities in India, Indonesia & Myanmar
India: Kerala govt. amends labour law after 8-year struggle to allow women workers the "right to sit"
Author: Vidya Raja, Better India
"After A Hard-Fought 8-Year Battle, Kerala Women Workers Win 'Right to Sit'!", 18 July 2018...
Author: Global Witness (UK)
"At what cost?: Irresponsible business and the murder of land and environmental defenders in 2017"...
- Related stories: Deadliest year on record for land & environmental defenders: New Global Witness report says 207 activists killed in 2017
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: Desarrollos Energéticos (DESA)
Author: Shreya Sen, OpenGlobalRights
"Bringing justice close: an experiment in accessing justice with technology", 17 July 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Technology and Human Rights
In June 2018 Yorkshire Tea (part of Taylors of Harrogate) became the first major UK tea brand to publish its supplier list. The brand made the move following the "Who picked my tea?" campaign by Tradcraft Exchange. In August 2018, Twinings followed su...
Author: Zalando SE
Zalando is aware of its responsibility to people and planet and, as a young company, we have set ourselves ambitious goals in terms of both our entire supply chain and the transparency and sustainability of the fashion store... Below you will find more...
- Related stories: Women's rights NGO raises concerns about supply chain transparency of German fashion retailer Zalando; co. responds
- Related companies: Zalando SE
Author: Taylors of Harrogate
As a business we recognise the role that transparency can play in helping create more resilient and sustainable supply chains and for this reason we’re committed to sharing information about where we source tea, coffee, herbs and packaging for our...
- Related stories: Yorkshire Tea becomes first major tea brand to publish supplier list
- Related companies: Taylors of Harrogate (part of Bettys & Taylors Group)