Related stories and components
Author: OECD Watch
"The State of Remedy under the OECD Guidelines: Understanding NCP cases concluded in 2018 through the lens of remedy", 12 Jun 2019...
Belgian Minister of Foreign Affairs highlights importance of comprehensive approach for UNGP implementation
Author: Kingdom of Belgium Foreign Affairs, Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation
"Introductory Remarks by Didier Reynders Vice-Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign and European Affairs on the occasion of the Business & Human Rights Peer Learning Meeting", 23 May 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on National Action Plans
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
Initiatives for mandatory human rights due diligence in Europe (non-exhaustive), last updated 13 June 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News Latest news on mandatory human rights due diligence
Author: Renaud Vivien, Le Vif (Belgique)
« CETA : le système d'arbitrage bloque toujours la transition sociale et écologique », 1ermai 2019 ...
- Related stories: Le Parlement européen adopte l'accord controversé de libre-échange entre l'Union européenne et le Canada - CETA
- Related in-depth areas: Dernières infos juridiques Latest news on ISDS
- Related companies: Cargill
Author: Greta Thunberg, Anna Taylor & others
"Think we should be at school? Today’s climate strike is the biggest lesson of all", 15 Mar 2019...
We realise with great concern that, during 2019, NBIM has left the shareholding of SIPEF....
- Related stories: Norway's government pension fund announces risk-based divestments; companies invited to respond
- This is a response from the following companies: Sipef
Author: Mitteldeutscher Rundfunk
'Nur in sechs Staaten weltweit haben Frauen gleiche Rechte', 5 March 2019...