Related stories and components
Report assesses & compares human rights due diligence initiatives in 3 EU countries with Belgium’s agenda for sustainable supply chains
Author: Dr. Huib Huyse and Dr. Boris Verbrugge HIVA – KU Leuven
Belgian firms to face prosecution over exporting chemicals allegedly used in attacks against civilians in Syria
Author: Sasja Beslik, Ethical Corporation (UK)
" Why Nordea’s responsible investment funds have dropped Facebook" 23 Mar 2018. ...
- Related stories: 50 million Facebook profiles of US voters harvested by data firm to aid Trump presidential campaign
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Technology and Human Rights
- Related companies: Facebook Instagram (part of Facebook) Twitter Whatsapp (part of Facebook)
EU Fundamental Rights Agency finds civil society in all member states is facing increasing challenges
Author: European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (EU)
"Challenges facing civil society organisations working on human rights in the EU", 19 Jan 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders
Author: Michael Holder, businessGreen
The UK and Canada have joined with 24 other nations and regional states to launch a new global alliance aimed at phasing out coal-fired power and weaning the world off the most carbon intensive form of electricity generation. The new group was...
Author: Nina Chestney & Stine Jacobsen, Reuters (UK)
Since signing the Paris Agreement in 2015 [...] several countries have made national plans to phase out coal... The Powering Past Coal alliance brings together many of these countries and others that will commit to phasing out coal [and] sharing...
Author: RTL (Belgique)
« Toujours très peu de femmes dans l'informatique: voici comment une entreprise tente de changer le cours de choses », 29 août 2017...
- Related companies: Cisco Systems