Related stories and components
Author: Naval Group
We are not indifferent to the situation of the employees of our partner Alexandra Shipyards. Naval Group has a strong ethics and compliance policy which is applied rigourously in all its international subsidiaries. The Egyptian yard is not a...
- Related stories: Egypt: Front Line Defenders report claims Naval Group's presence during strike, lockout, mass firings & trials of labour rights defenders; Naval Group responds Egypte : Les défenseurs du droit du travail victimes de torture, licenciements collectifs et procès militaires, selon un rapport
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders
- This is a response from the following companies: Naval One (now Naval Group)
« Couches pour bébés: alerte sur des "risques", les fabricants sommés d'agir », 23 janvier 2019...
- Related companies: Procter & Gamble
France fines Google €50 million for "lack of transparency & valid consent regarding advert personalization" using GDPR rules
France's regulatory body dealing with data privacy has fined Google €50 million regarding advertisers’ access to users' personal data, it announced on Monday....
- Related stories: General Data Protection Regulation: Issues of compliance and non-compliance
- Related companies: Alphabet Google (part of Alphabet)
France: Administrative court prohibits marketing, distribution & use Monsanto's pesticide containing glyphosate due to health concerns
"Bayer: French court revoke the authorisation for glyphosate gets to the weed killer", 15 Jan. 2019...