Related stories and components
Author: Neumann Kaffee Gruppe
Neumann Kaffee Gruppe declined to respond.
- This is a non response from the following companies: Neumann Kaffee Gruppe
Author: OECD Watch
"The State of Remedy under the OECD Guidelines: Understanding NCP cases concluded in 2018 through the lens of remedy", 12 Jun 2019...
We invited Kohl's to respond to the allegation about the union busting by its supplier. The company did not respond.
- This is a non response from the following companies: Kohl's
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
Large businesses (>1 bn € turnover) and associations publicly speaking out in favour of mandatory human rights due diligence regulation and/or endorsing campaigns (non-comprehensive), last updated 13 June 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News Latest news on mandatory human rights due diligence
- Related companies: "S Group" Barry Callebaut BMW Coca-Cola Finland Daimler Fazer Group Firmenich Heineken IKEA Kesko KiK Mars Mercuria Energy Migros Mondelēz International Nestlé Netherlands Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Rabobank Sampo Group Stora Enso Tchibo Trafigura Beheer Wihuri Group
Author: Frankfurter Allgemeine
"VW verpflichtet Zulieferer zu Nachhaltigkeit", 26. Mai 2019...
- Related companies: Volkswagen
Author: Deutsche Bank
Unfortunately, we are not able to comprehend the numbers mentioned in the report why we do not agree with the conclusions drawn by the authors of the report. Our portfolio with coal miners is negligibly low. We finance neither new coal-fired power...
- Related stories: Report alleges major banks contribute to climate change through increased funding of fossil fuels
- This is a response from the following companies: Deutsche Bank