Related stories and components
Author: European Coalition for Corporate Justice
"ECCJ publishes comparative legal analysis of HRDD and corporate liability laws in Europe", 12 September 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on mandatory human rights due diligence
Honduras: School of the Americas Watch’s report documents critical information on the responsibility of Roberto Castillo in corruption and violence, including Berta Cáceres’ murder
Author: DPLF; GHRC; International Platform Against Impunity; Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Foundation
“Violence, Corruption & Impunity in the Honduran Energy Industry: A profile of Roberto David Castillo Mejía”, August 2019...
- Related companies: Desarrollos Energéticos (DESA)
Author: Staffing Industry Analysis
"Netherlands - Deliveroo must pay pension premium for riders with employment contracts, judge says", 28 August 2019...
- Related companies: Deliveroo
Netherlands: Agreement on responsible business conduct in the metals sector covers entire metals supply chain
Author: Social and Economic Council of the Netherlands (SER)
'About this Agreement'...
- Related in-depth areas: Dutch Agreements on International Business Responsibility
Calls for major reforms to UK Modern Slavery Act & mandatory due diligence growing, Ethical Corporation reports
Author: Katherine Steiner-Dicks, Ethical Corporation
"‘We know most global companies have modern slavery in their supply chains’", 6 Aug 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on mandatory human rights due diligence Latest news on modern slavery & forced labour
- Related companies: "S Group" Argos (part of Home Retail Group) ASDA (part of Walmart) ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal) ASOS Barry Callebaut Bavaria (part of SABMiller) Cargill Heineken Home Retail Group Homebase (part of Home Retail Group) John Lewis Partnership Marks & Spencer Rabobank Sainsbury's SNS Reaal Tesco Tony's Chocoloney Travis Perkins Vedanta Resources Waitrose (part of John Lewis Partnership) Walmart Wickes
NGOs file OECD complaint against Dutch bank ING for financing alleged palm oil abuses; incl. company comments
On 5 July, Friends of the Earth groups from the Netherlands, Liberia and Indonesia filed a complaint against Dutch bank ING Group with the Dutch National Contact Point (NCP) for the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises. The complaint concerns...
Author: Jen Moore and Manuel Perez Rocha: Mining Watch, Institute for Policy Studies y CIEL
"Casino del extractivismo: Las empresas mineras apuestan con la vida y la soberanía de Amércia Latina usando el arbitraje supranacional", abril 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on ISDS Últimas noticias legales
- Related companies: Anglo American Blackfire Exploration Commerce Group Compagnie Minière Internationale Or S.A. Compañia de Minas Buenaventura Compañía Minera de Bajo Caroní Copper Mesa Mining Corona Materials LLC Cosigo Resources Crystallex Doe Run (part of Renco) Dominion Resources Eco Oro Minerals (formerly Greystar Resources) Galway Gold Glencore Goldcorp (now Newmont Goldcorp) Gran Colombia Gold Highbury International Infinito Gold INV Metals Kappes, Cassiday & Associates Legacy Vulcan Corp (part of Vulcan Materials Company) Minera Aratirí (part of Zamin Ferrous Group) Newmont Goldcorp Nova Scotia Power OceanaGold Odessey Marine Exploration Pacific Rim Mining Primero Mining Quiborax Ramstein Trading Inc Red Eagle Exploration Ltd (Part of Red Eagle Mining Corporation) Renco RSM Production Corporation Rusoro Mining Tahoe Resources (part of Pan American Silver) Tobie Mining and Energy Inc TriMetals Mining (former South American Silver) Vanessa Ventures Venezuelan Mining Corp Zamin Ferrous Group Zamora Gold Corp
Author: Louis Dreyfus
Louis Dreyfus Company (LDC) takes human rights issues extremely seriously, as part of its commitment to fair and sustainable value creation along the agricultural supply chain. It has policies and actions in place, often in partnership with specialist...
- This is a response from the following companies: Louis Dreyfus
Author: OECD Watch
"The State of Remedy under the OECD Guidelines: Understanding NCP cases concluded in 2018 through the lens of remedy", 12 Jun 2019...