Related stories and components
Author: Chancia Plaine, Huglo-Lepage Avocats, dans Actu Environnement
« Vers une application du devoir de vigilance et de la responsabilité civile extraterritoriale », 27 mai 2019...
- Related stories: Procès contre Vedanta Resources (contamination de l'eau en Zambie)
- Related in-depth areas: Dernières infos juridiques Extractives
- Related companies: Vedanta Resources
Please see our response at the following link: https://home.barclays/news/2019/04/supporting-the-transition-to-a-low-ca......
- Related stories: Report alleges major banks contribute to climate change through increased funding of fossil fuels
- This is a response from the following companies: Barclays
Author: Aldem Bourscheit, Diálogo Chino (Brazil)
“Acusadas de "anti-desenvolvimento", comunidades no Maranhão resistem a um porto chinês enquanto seus direitos são atropelados”, 20 de maio de 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Agriculture Últimas notícias sobre defensores/as de direitos humanos
- Related companies: Allianz China Communications Construction Company Limited (CCCC) Suzano Papel e Celulose
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
Initiatives for mandatory human rights due diligence in Europe (non-exhaustive), last updated 13 June 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News Latest news on mandatory human rights due diligence
Author: Frank Field MP, Maria Miller MP, Baroness Butler-Sloss
'Independent review of the Modern Slavery Act: final report' 22 May 2019...
Eight companies & 17 govts. support Christchurch Call to address terrorist & violent extremist content; civil society expresses concerns with the process
On 15 May 2019, 8 companies, 17 governments, and the European Commission adopted the Christchurch Call, a voluntary commitment to eliminate terrorist and violent extremist content online. This call was proposed two months after terrorist attacks at two...
- Related stories: Uber, Lyft & other ride-hailing co. drivers stage global strike over pay & working conditions
- This is a non response from the following companies: Uber