Israel & Occupied Palestinian Territories
Related stories and components
Palestine: Over 40 Asian NGOs urge UN to release names of companies profiting from Israeli settlements
Palestinian football clubs urge adidas to cut ties with the Israel Football Association over illegal settlement teams
A letter signed by 130 Palestinian football clubs urged adidas to end its sponsorship agreement due to the Israel Football Association's (IFA) complicity in violations of international law. According to the letter, “[t]he IFA sponsors football matches...
adidas responded to human rights concerns regarding its sponsorship of the Israel Football Association
Fundamentally, adidas acts in a politically neutral way. We equip teams with sportswear, athletic footwear and equipment for one goal: to promote sports and to be associated with sports. adidas holds outfitting contracts with several national teams in...
- Related stories: Palestinian football clubs urge adidas to cut ties with the Israel Football Association over illegal settlement teams
- This is a response from the following companies: adidas
Indian rail company involvement in Jerusalem Light Rail project allegedly violates international law
Texmaco has reportedly signed an agreement with Israeli company Lesico to expand the Green Line of the Jerusalem Light Rail (JLR). The JLR allegedly runs through illegal settlements in or surrounding East Jerusalem. Reports claim that by connecting...
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited Texmaco to respond to concerns regarding its involvement in the Jerusalem Light Rail. Texmaco did not respond.
- Related stories: Indian rail company involvement in Jerusalem Light Rail project allegedly violates international law
- This is a non response from the following companies: Texmaco
Four Winds K9, a Dutch company supplying the Israeli military with trained dogs, has been accused of human rights abuse in the occupied Palestinian territories. In an attack caught on video, Israeli soldiers unleashed two dogs on Hamzeh Abu Hashem, a...
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited Four Winds K9 to respond to allegations of abuse in the occupied Palestinian territories, it did not respond.
- Related stories: Dutch supplier of Israeli military dogs accused human rights abuse
- This is a non response from the following companies: Four Winds K9
Author: Ali Abunimah, The Electronic Intifada
"Honda event in Israel with Joe Roberts is canceled", 22 February 2018...
- Related stories: Palestine / Japan: Honda cancels event in Israeli settlement: includes company response to NGO
- Related companies: Honda
Author: 7amleh (Israel)
"7amleh publishes innovative research on “Internet Freedoms in Palestine: Mapping of Digital Rights Violations and Threats”", 22 January 2018...