Related stories and components
Author: OBS (Suiza)
"Italia / UE: Incautación del barco de la ONG Proactiva Open Arms, amenazas de muerte y criminalización de tres de sus responsables", 16 Apr 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Últimas noticias
Front Line Defenders report highlights killings of 312 human rights defenders in 2017, underlining the role of business
Author: Front Line Defenders (Ireland)
"Annual Report on Human Rights Defenders at Risk 2017", 3 Jan 2018...
France: Judicial investigation opened regarding Nexa Technologies' surveillance equipment sale to Egyptian regime
Recent lawsuits contribute to emerging norm of corporate accountability for international crimes, says scholar
Author: Dieneke de Vos, on Just Security
" Corporate Criminal Accountability for International Crimes ", 30 Nov 2017...
Author: Ben Miller, Dost Bardouille & Jason Tower
This report includes preliminary findings regarding Chinese business practices that either help build positive relations with local communities or engender community dissatisfaction and opposition. The findings presented here can provide insights and...
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese Investment Overseas: Guidance by government, business, civil society
- Related companies: Union Development Group
Author: Aidan Lewis, Reuters
Libya's Sharara oil field reopens after strike: National Oil Corp, 8 June 2017...
Author: Lucien Mpama, Agence d'information de l'Afrique centrale
"ENI œuvre pour plus d’électricité à l’Afrique", 10 mars 2017...
- Related companies: Eni
USA: In response to Trump’s immigration ban, Starbucks CEO announces company will hire 10,000 refugees worldwide
Author: Phil Wahba, Fortune
"Starbucks Has a Response to President Trump's Immigration Ban: Hire 10,000 Refugees", 29 Jan 2017...
- Related stories: Positive action by companies to protect civic freedoms Trump's travel ban - how is business responding?
- Related in-depth areas: Positive initiatives by businesses to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: Starbucks