Headquarters in United Kingdom
Amnesty International report finds arms companies failing to address human rights risks; incl. co comments
The defence sector plays an important yet often overlooked role in the supply of military goods and services to countries involved in committing human rights violations, argues Amnesty International. For their report "Outsourcing Responsibilty", the...
UK: Rolls Royce signs 'landmark agreement' granting management collective bargaining and consultation rights
Author: Dominic Cuthbert, East Midlands Business Link
"Rolls Royce secure landmark agreement with Unite", 3 September 2019...
- Related companies: Rolls-Royce plc
European pension funds call on co's to adopt positions which are in line with goals of the Paris Agreement
Author: Investment & Pensions Europe
"Pension funds challenge European companies on climate lobbying", 29 Oct 2018...
In July 2017, War on Want (WoW) published a report claiming that UK-based banks and investment companies are complicit in Israeli war crimes against Palestinians. The financial institutions cited in the report have allegedly invested in defence...
Busines & Human Rights Resource Centre invited Rolls-Royce to respond to the allegations raised by War on Want. Rolls-Royce did not respond.
- Related stories: NGO: British financial institutions complicit in Israeli war crimes
- This is a non response from the following companies: Rolls-Royce plc
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Author: Facing Finance
"Dirty Profits 4: Report on Companies and Financial Institutions Benefitting from Violations of Human Rights," 16 Feb 2016...
- Related stories: Facing Finance report investigates abuses by 20 companies & ties to financial institutions
- Related companies: Airbus (part of EADS) Allianz Alstom Anglo American Audi (part of Volkswagen) BHP Billiton BMW China Gold International Resources Coca-Cola Daewoo International (part of Posco) Deutsche Bank EADS (European Aeronautic Defence and Space) ExxonMobil Grupo México HeidelbergCement HSBC Inditex Lockheed Martin Motorola Nestlé Pfizer Posco Rheinmetall Rolls-Royce plc Samarco (joint venture BHP Billiton and Vale) Sanofi Syngenta Total Vale Vanguard Verizon Volkswagen Zara (part of Inditex)