Headquarters in United Kingdom
Author: Luca Giacalone, Board Agenda
[T]his crisis and its aftermath may make louder the calls for the adoption of a more stakeholder-oriented decision-making process at companies......
- Related stories: COVID-19: Govts. & financiers increasingly urge companies to use (emergency) funds to support stakeholders not shareholders
- Related companies: BMO Global Danone Home Depot Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) Legal & General Investment Management Rolls-Royce plc Schroders Walt Disney
Amnesty International report finds arms companies failing to address human rights risks; incl. co comments
The defence sector plays an important yet often overlooked role in the supply of military goods and services to countries involved in committing human rights violations, argues Amnesty International. For their report "Outsourcing Responsibilty", the...
UK: Rolls Royce signs 'landmark agreement' granting management collective bargaining and consultation rights
Author: Dominic Cuthbert, East Midlands Business Link
"Rolls Royce secure landmark agreement with Unite", 3 September 2019...
- Related companies: Rolls-Royce plc
European pension funds call on co's to adopt positions which are in line with goals of the Paris Agreement
Author: Investment & Pensions Europe
"Pension funds challenge European companies on climate lobbying", 29 Oct 2018...
In July 2017, War on Want (WoW) published a report claiming that UK-based banks and investment companies are complicit in Israeli war crimes against Palestinians. The financial institutions cited in the report have allegedly invested in defence...
Busines & Human Rights Resource Centre invited Rolls-Royce to respond to the allegations raised by War on Want. Rolls-Royce did not respond.
- Related stories: NGO: British financial institutions complicit in Israeli war crimes
- This is a non response from the following companies: Rolls-Royce plc
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers