Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Italy
Author: Voice of America (Etats-Unis)
"Prison requise contre un ex-patron d'Eni pour corruption en Algérie", 26 février 2018...
- Related companies: Saipem
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre is working with International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran on the "Iran Business Responsibility" (IBR) project....
“Excluyen a Petrochina del Fondo de Pensiones de Noruega por riesgos de corrupción” – 26 de mayo de 2016...
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas
- Related companies: Bharat Electrical China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) Daewoo Group Duke Energy Eni Finmeccanica Norges Bank Investment Management (NBIM) Norilsk Nickel PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Posco Rio Tinto Saipem Volcán, Compañía Minera
Norway's wealth fund excludes Bharat Heavy Electricals from investments based on it's assessment of risk to environment.
Author: Gwladys Fouche, Reuters
India's Bharat Heavy Electricals has been excluded from the investment portfolio of Norway's $935-billion sovereign wealth fund, the world's largest, the Norwegian central bank said on Friday....
Author: Reuters, Stephen Jewkes
"Italy's Saipem signs Iran deal as rights issue kicks off"...
"Secret Offshore Deals Deprive Africa of Billions in Natural Resource Dollars" - analysis of Panama Papers
Author: Will Fitzgibbon, Intl. Consortium of Investigative Journalists
"Secret Offshore Deals Deprive Africa of Billions in Natural Resource Dollars", 25 July 2016...
Author: Saipem website
During the official State visit to Iran of the Italian Prime Minister, Matteo Renzi, Saipem Chief Executive Stefano Cao and Ali Yadghar, Managing Director of Razavi Oil & Gas Development Company, entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)...
Egypt: Oil rig workers go on hunger strike after termination of contracts - Minister says agreement reached
Citizen journalism… 24 workers in oil company on strike after termination of contracts...
- Related companies: Saipem
Author: Human Rights Watch
...This report, based on interviews with oil workers...who participated in strikes in western Kazakhstan in 2011, documents human rights violations by companies and Kazakh authorities...at...Ersai Caspian Contractor LLC [joint venture of ERC Holdings...
- Related stories: Human Rights Watch report documents abuses of oil workers’ labour rights at Ersai Caspian Contractor LLC, KarazhanbasMunai JSC, and OzenMunaiGas. Human Rights Watch report documents abuses of oil workers’ labour rights at Ersai Caspian Contractor LLC, KarazhanbasMunai JSC, and OzenMunaiGas.
- Related companies: Argymak TransService ERC Holdings ERSAI (joint venture ERC Holdings & Saipem) Karazhanbasmunai (joint venture CITIC Group, KazMunayGas) OzenMunayGaz Saipem Tulpar Munai Service
Response by Saipem (part of Eni): Report alleges Shell fuelled armed conflict by funding groups linked to militia violence; Saipem allegedly replicating mistakes.
- Related stories: Nigeria: Report alleges Shell fuelled armed conflict by funding groups linked to militia violence
- This is a response from the following companies: Saipem