Headquarters in South Korea
Samsung website: www.samsung.com
Author: Thomson Reuters (UK)
Thomson Reuters Launches D&I Index - Reveals Top 100 Most Diverse & Inclusive Organizations Globally...
- Related companies: 3M ABB Abbott Laboratories Abengoa Accenture Acciona Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Allianz Assicurazioni Generali Avon Ayala Bank of Montreal BASF Baxter International Bayer BMW BNP Paribas Bristol-Myers Squibb British American Tobacco CA Technologies Campbell Soup Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Canon Cisco Systems Citigroup Clorox Colgate-Palmolive CSL Daiichi Sankyo Daimler Danone Deutsche Post Diageo Dior (part of LVMH) Dow Chemical DuPont EDF EDP (Energias de Portugal) Eli Lilly Endesa (part of Enel) Enel Ferrovial Fletcher Construction Foschini Gap Henkel Hormel HP (Hewlett-Packard) Infosys ING Intel Intesa Sanpaolo Kao Kering Korea Electric Power (KEPCO) L'Oreal LVMH Macy's Medtronic Merck Michelin Microsoft Morgan Stanley Natura Nedbank Nestlé Nokia Novartis Procter & Gamble PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Qantas Airways Roche Samsung Shiseido Société Générale Telefónica Telekom Malaysia Telstra Texas Instruments Thomson Reuters UBS Unilever Xerox YUM!
China: GoodElectronics report on health of workers damaged by chemical poisoning in electronics industry; includes responses from companies
"The GoodElectronics Network's latest report 'The Poisonous Pearl focuses on the experiences of (former) workers in the electronics industry in China who are victims of chemical poisoning. The health of all the workers in the report was damaged by...
Author: Cho Mu-Hyun, ZD Net
“Korean Supreme Court rules ex-Samsung employee leukemia cases not work related”, 30 Aug 2016...
- Related stories: So. Korea: Samsung denies withholding crucial information on toxins & paying huge amount to silence sick workers affected
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Samsung
So. Korea: Samsung denied withholding crucial information on toxins and paid a huge amount to silent ill workers
After Association Press has found South Korean authorities have, at Samsung's request, repeatedly withheld from workers and their bereaved families crucial information about chemicals they were exposed to at its computer chip and liquid crystal...
The 10 largest information and communications technology (ICT) companies in the world by the FT500 are now in the UN Guiding Principles Reporting Database. The companies include Apple, AT&T, China Mobile, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Oracle,...
Author: Clean Energy Ministerial
"World’s Energy and Business Leaders Announce Actions to Accelerate Global Deployment of Technologies at Seventh Clean Energy Ministerial," 2 Jun 2016...
- Related stories: Business & state leaders discuss clean energy transition at 7th Clean Energy Ministerial
- Related companies: Apple Cummins Daikin Dentsu Facebook Google (part of Alphabet) Honeywell Ingersoll-Rand Interface LG Chem MGM Resorts Microsoft PG&E Royal Philips Electronics Samsung Schneider Electric Tetra Pak (part of Tetra Laval) Toronto-Dominion Bank Wells Fargo
Author: Center for Child Rights and Corporate Social Responsibility (CCR CSR)
"Best Response: Auditors' Insights on Child Labor in Asia", 15 Jun 2016...