Headquarters in Australia
Author: Heri Retnowati, Reuters
Indonesia blamed an uncontrolled mud flow...for a gas pipeline explosion...[which] occurred...in a part of the state-owned Pertamina East Java Gas Pipeline...The incident happened in the area where hot mud has been gushing from near the Banjar Panji...
Author: Jakarta Post
...PT Energi Mega Persada (EMP) says it has sold PT Lapindo Brantas Inc., its unit that operates the gas well that caused the massive mud eruption in East Java... EMP, an affiliate of a company controlled by the family of Coordinating Minister for...
- Related stories: Mystery man unearthed as mud sticks to Lapindo [Indonesia]
- Related companies: Bumi Resources Energi Mega Persada MedcoEnergi Santos
Author: AAP [Australian Associated Press]
Australian company Santos looks likely to avoid any criminal prosecution over a massive environmental disaster linked to its part-owned exploratory gas well in Indonesia's east Java...A seemingly unstoppable "mud volcano" erupted 200 metres from...
- Related stories: Toxic mud spill in Indonesia: Gas company PT Lapindo Brantas does not accept responsibility but is paying for clean-up
- Related companies: Energi Mega Persada MedcoEnergi Santos
Author: Lapindo Brantas
[scroll down to p. 2] In this update, Lapindo Brantas [part of Energi Mega Persada]...reports that the company...is working hard with the local government to assist impacted communities...[and] has mobilized [two rigs that]...are focused on stopping...
Author: Save the Children UK
[donne un classement de 25 entreprises: Amerada Hess, BP, ChevronTexaco (Chevron), CNPC, ConocoPhillips, Devon Energy, Eni, ExxonMobil, Lion Energy, Lukoil, Nexen, Norsk Hydro, Paladin Resources, PetroChina, Petronas, Premier Oil, Repsol YPF, Santos,...
- Related stories: full report: "Beyond the Rhetoric - Measuring revenue transparency - Company performance in the oil and gas industries"
- Related companies: BP Chevron China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) ConocoPhillips Devon Energy Eni Equinor (formerly Statoil) ExxonMobil Hess Corporation Lion Energy Lukoil Nexen Norsk Hydro Paladin Energy PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Petronas Premier Oil Repsol YPF Santos Shell Talisman (part of Repsol) Total TransAtlantic Petroleum Unocal (part of Chevron)
Beyond the Rhetoric: Measuring revenue transparency — Company performance in the oil and gas industries
Author: Save the Children UK
Save the Children UK has created the ‘Measuring Transparency’ framework...In our first two reports...we assess the revenue transparency of [oil & gas] companies and the reporting requirements of their ‘home’ governments...The performance of 25...
- Related stories: Save the Children report ranks revenue transparency performance of 25 oil & gas companies
- Related companies: BP Chevron China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) ConocoPhillips Devon Energy Eni ExxonMobil Hess Corporation Lukoil Norsk Hydro (now part of Statoil) Paladin Energy PetroChina Petronas Premier Oil Repsol YPF Santos Shell Statoil Talisman Total Unocal (part of Chevron)